Reviews for I'm Forgetting
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'd like to say, I dint cry EVER because of lititure, this had me sobing. Very touching and very well written.
RedHann chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I am crying so hard. I'm crying even as I write this. Oh gosh this is so sad and even sweet at times. I love this story. I am adding it to my favourites.
neeerak chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wow..

okay I cried my eyes out during this story, it's so sad..

you did an awesome job of writing down all of Bella's emotions.

i always like to read fluffy story's with happy endings about Edward and Bella, but I just had to read this one.
EdwardBellaCullenFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow this story is incrediable and so very sad it made me cry my eyes out so when will U be posting more chapters to this story I'm dying to know if Edward Survived or not or is in a hospital somewhere
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw... poor Edward's family. :( Good story, except that it depressed me.
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh geeze that was sad... and yet so incredibly beautiful...

I don't have much words for it, except "wow".
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is the saddest story I have ever read.

God I cant stop crying.

But so so sad

I cried :(

Great work kitty :)
AVAgrl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh wow. I started crying near the end when I thought that Edward was coming back and was going to hold Bella in his arms again. But he didn't and I just started crying at the reality. Since his body was never found I thought, "Yay! Bella and Edward will reunit and their love will just grow even more!" But when he never came back, it broke my heart into a million pieces. Good job!
LovingEdwardCullensince1901 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hi,

I think you did an amazing job and to prove this i am crying like crazy right now with the way you put Bella's love and the flashbacks to the wedding and then at the end when you had everyone say what they'll remember Edward by I can't stop crying( I finished the story like 5min, ago to)I think you do excellent! The last sentence made the story! Great Job! Have a wounderful day/night! :-)
Adiver chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
hey kitty! great story but a bit 2 soppy 4 me...cya at 1 in the mornin 4 ski trip! :)
Kason08 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh wow. That was just heart wrenching. That was painful to read. You know I've read a couple of fan fics where Edward dies from an attack or on duty and I'm always hoping to get a happy ending but then I don't and I get all disappointed and even more depressed. It just really hits you hard when you see it in a loved one's point of view.

Your story was even worse because there was this inkling of hope that he's still alive because they never found his body but then I get to the end and it just hits me because he's really gone and I just feel for his family and his friends. Especially for Bella, I don't know what I would do if I were to loose my husband. I kinda just want to lock him and myself in our bedroom from now on. Lol!

Anyways, wonderful job. I really... I don't want to say enjoyed it because it wasn't enjoyable but it was well written and you did such a great job at this. Thank you.

PS... I still have to ask... did Edward REALLY die?
ashleigh chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I think I'm going to cry... Yep I have

you captered the 7/11 bombings beautifully, Many of my close friends lost family on the trains So I can imagine what Bella's going through, espeacially with the no body to identify
anybuff chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
hi!

well thanks to you i'm really crying :(

god! i swear youe story is awesome, but i wish you would continue it!

OMG!

i can't stop with the crying! it was so sad!

i hope you make happier stories soon!

xoxo :( sniff!
GoddessOfWater5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Thank you,for this BEAUTIFUL story! Oh God! You have made me cry like if, indeed Edward was my best friend AND my brother! And now I, like Bella, want to touch, see and hear Edward again! Hahaha silly, I know. But it was so touching, it was REALLY good! (Putting aside the crying part, of course). You really ARE an AMANZING writer...!

Ps: Tell me that the reason they didn't found Edward's body, is because he is alive...!Please! Don't be THAT mean!

And once again Thanks! xD