Reviews for Mateja Seal
Eka-tepac chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
please continue this is soooo good please pick it up again sooooo good
Eka-tepac chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
what is going on have you dropped this completely this is so good i loved jenny and the romance with raven he is showing emotion emotion people emotion! i love it i hope you continue it i found her randomness fun though this might be after the changes i have no idea
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I hate you for making me wait TTTT
MCRDanime chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Please continue. Update soon!
IsabellaHenriques chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
hurry up an dupdate!
Akuma Kawashima chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
holy crap! I haven't laughed this hard in like forever! continue! asap
sophiashyaway chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I really enjoy this story, but it seems that you've forgotten about it. Which is just an absolute terrible loss. I hope you pick this story up again. It was developing do nicely.
createyourimagination chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Awww please update soon! I'm very impatient haha
TheUnquietDead chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
CONTINUE THE STORY SOON PLEASE!
Momochan77 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Please update I wish so very much to know what happens next!
12Chocolate34 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Loved it! 3 Also! Hurry up and update okay?
SilverNeira chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
NNNOOOOOOOO! I want to read more!
kao-dreams chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
No way! I'm definitely not one to like OCs, but Jenny is one of the greatest characters I've ever read about! She IS hilarious, and I don't think there's very much random about this story. It's perfect. I really don't see any need to edit it, so even though it's been a long long time since you updated, you really should! I'll keep an eye out for this story if you ever change your mind. :(
dragonflyer30 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I love this story so much ! So I guuueeesss I can wait to read the better version :)
ZirciX chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Hurry hurry! I love Jenny, I think it's fine... maybe add a little more description, and make her more angelic, pure (?), innocent (?), playful, and funny in a non-sexual way. And I think that slow developments are the strongest bonds. I love Raven, but I've never seen him with any expressions other than hatred, or his trademark impassive face mask.