Reviews for HOPE?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Very interesting idea, Vanessa.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw...I LOVED this. We could all use some hope for this season, it just keeps making me sadder and sadder.

Loved this especially: “You are the light that he will follow.” Oh, I SO WANT that to be true. I'm gonna guess the note is from...Castiel. Is it?

Great job on this! I'm favoriting it!
parisindy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
okay aw! thats awesome!*happy sigh*
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I can only guess that Castiel wrote the note, giving Dean hope that things will turn out all right.
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Very mysterious. Who wrote the note? Nice fic, you can just see the wheels turning in Deans head about the mysterious note writer.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ness.

Oh that did me such a lot of good! I am loving series four but its chalenging and tough, that bit of hope is so welcome. Thanks hunny! Bev x
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
for being so short, that was good _
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
WOW. A ray of hope in the darkness, such a perfect use of the prompt. Light as in a glimmer in the darkness, light as in the uplifting hope brings. We sure need it right now as we cling on. Creative and touching, this little scene is a gem. Congrats.
L5472 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I'm guessing that's from Castiel referring to Sammy.. ] Aww. Nice.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw! : D This is the perfect little piece of hope, right when Dean needs it most! Liked it alot _
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
How wonderfully uplifting. I really needed that. Good job! :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, that must make Dean feel much better! That's so cute! Great, great job on this!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow! - Another great one! -I've only read a few of this week's drabbles, but it must be the word, or just fate, maybe (in light of yours, heheh)- but this week's group of drabbles seem to be turning out to be the best yet!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Here's hoping! Itriguing story - thanks.

Phoebe
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
oh that was really good, and begs for more...