Reviews for Light As A Feather 2
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Oh, and all those drabbles do is make me miss that glorious story of yours. Dang, I want to read a full on chapter of this. OH, but you gave us some gems...bluebird of happiness, great line and Dean all sputtery about his wing color and then light beer! Ha, great job.

Now, if you can...get on that chapter will you.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
I LOVED THEM ALL! lol. the beer one was funny as was the one about Dean's blue wings. :) Glad we got this little morsel and i CAN'T WAIT till you update Unaware. Can't you see my excited-ness coming through my use of caps lock? hahaha
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hey hun.

Like em...like em all. Dean Blue most of all...loved the descriptions of the colour, made the wings live for me. Bev x
Maz101 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Hm - if you think this will do as a diversion from In The Eye Of The Beholder, think again! Thery were good but seven drabbles and only one mention of Dark - take pity.
Miyo86 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
This made me smile, laugh, and had some lovely imagery as well- I do like the idea of Dean with wings. I think he'd look awesome (On deviant art there's a pic of him with dark wings, and he looks hot, just FYI)
Dreadedfemale chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
"Sam screamed like a girl the very first time he flew with Dean."

Again. I'm lmoa over here. Nice.
Dreadedfemale chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Oh. Very ominous.
Dreadedfemale chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
I loved Missour. Glad to see her again.
Dreadedfemale chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Cute.
Dreadedfemale chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
"Bobby laughed and called Dean the bluebird of happiness."

Ok this nearly killed me. Wicked funny!
Dreadedfemale chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
"Roaring red inferno, sulfur yellow all around him."

I love this. Very powerful.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I do like angel!Dean. This was good.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Aw(infinite 'w's), those were all so cute! I really do love the idea of Dean having wings. You also gave him the most gorgeous wings! I can see them in my minds eye! Great job on all of these!
Athena dancing chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Hi :) Read all 7 drabbles. Loved 'em all. I'm glad your updating Unaware, cuz those wing drabbles were awesome. They were all lovely.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Very good - almost like a poem...!