Reviews for Won't You Meet Me
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
0_0

That was... ADORABLE. The ending...It was like mini Try Me. I waited and waited and WAITED!

And its Lucas and Peyton... so they're both dumb.

And I'm like...he loves you, she loves you! LOVE EACH OTHER!

And they do!

Thank you for that beautiful one shot,

Great Work!

Maygen
LPlover chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I miss old school feel really great reading LP high school fic got me teary and laughter at the same time :) Fantastic work! Now I gotta check those fics of yours,they are bunch I haven't read!eek
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was so beautiful. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I remember reading a part of it, but then I must've forgotten about the rest of it, because I just saw it again after you posted another story following this one. Anywayz, I'm rambling.

It was so beautiful & it just seemed so right. And the scene where Haley walked in on them, it reminded me so much of 1.07, probably cause I've been watching old scenes of the two for three days now. ehehe.

I loved the following lines a lot:

"I'm gonna give you a ring someday," he promised.

That was just so sweet. Off to read the following story.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Your LP fics make me so happy and this was no exception. Your writing is always excellent and very fluid which is vital in oneshots in particular. Great work, again.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aw the end was amazing! great job loved the leyton and naley!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great story and adore the song! I love the LP friendship and all the tension you created. hehe Thank you!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh, i loved it.

You did a great job, and had me smiling tons, as always.

Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
One of my favourite ever of yours i think.

I've read a lot of the "LP as best friends" fics, and it's a premise that I like as a general rule, but usually either Lucas or Peyton is secretly in love with the other. I liked the fact that in this story, BOTH of them had deeper feelings than they were admitting to.

I loved how the whole way through, one or the other of them was making tentative steps to show how they felt, but couldn't get over the fear of losing their friendship. Dialogue was perfect throughout, as always.

Great work, i really enjoyed it from start to finish :D
no account anymore chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow that as long but so worth the read. I loved the friendship aspects of LP with the undertones of it could be just that much more. Great job as always.
lalez chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow that was long but so good

and i would have loved if they would have taken a road like that on the show

but they didn't so we need FF for that
laj33 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was such an awesome story...
singsongsung chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I am one big "aw" after that. I love length, and I love LP, especially with just a touch of NP thrown in.

Loved her storming into his room without realizing that Haley was there - only in Tree Hill, always in Tree Hill. Loved his investment in her future and making sure that he was involved in it. Loved their reactions to their kisses - they were very characteristic of LP. Dancing/kissing in the rain is always so sweet; they really should have done that on the show at some point.

And the ending. With the referencing of rings and the subtle hints toward forever...love. Absolute love.

One of your best works, hands down!
yaba chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
wow you're just an incredible writer! I loved the symbolism behind the ring and the description of their unresolved sexual tension/attraction to each other. I think it was incredibly cute when he walked in on her and stammered and that naley played subtle matchmaker! I loved the whole idea and i've read fics like these before, but this one has got to be one of my favorites, awesome job!

Yana
bubbletoes27 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was fabulous. I've missed high school OTH. I also agree you should write a full-length story during this time frame.