Reviews for Just Being Neighborly
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
Very good fic it made me so happy to read and I could just escape into it for a while I loved the charecters and the knowledge and detail that was put into it you truly are a fantastic wrighter!
TheLadyJaye chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
Wait, so I completely missed that Hermione and Ron were engaged, they were dating during the story as far as I knew. And then there was the slip up with you saying the fourth year was skivving but then Hermione mentioned to Snape the 5th year potion. And now, they just up and declare their love for each other with no other pretense or wrap up?! And please, learn the difference between two and too, as well as their vs they're!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 22 . 8/7/2010
This is really truly beautiful. I'm so glad I came across this story.

The interaction is very in character and I only wish there was more of this.
JaneA0202 chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
hello, this story was very nice, exactly the type of the HG/SS story I like, which means slow progress of relationship, you did it exactly the way I like...but theres one thing that I really didnt like or better said, what made me dissapointed and that was last chapter. Not only they suddenly out of blue said that they love each other, there werent any hint which would show that they are somewhere between being friend and being in love, it went straigh to that and it was the last scene in the last chapter when there should be at least a few more chapters left, you ended it when it could very nicely continue, it made me sad, because I was waiting for them being more than friends for some time and when that finally happened, its last chapter and without epilogue too. At first, I thought that theres sequel, but sadly isnt.

But it was nice story anyway.

Jane
neener.will.quit chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
aw. lovely story.

well done.

-dal
ADMMHGSS4EVER chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
OMG! SO CUTE! AND SO IN CHARACTER! I was WAITING for them to finally say they loved each other! SEQUEL PLEASE! 3
FreaksWillRule chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
I remember reading this a long time ago! I loved it and to this day, still do love it!
Ombre-chan chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
i wish the ending was different ending i think you should of built their romance up a bit because really this last chapter is the only one with SS/HG romance

D~I~B

P.S i normaly dont flame at all maybe you can at least get some s'mores out of it:)
Valmarien chapter 22 . 11/18/2009
That was a really nice story. I liked the characters you created, particularly Basil and Henry. I also enjoyed the relationship you wrote between Severus and Hermione.
akasha2411 chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
hey

cool story it has a good flow and it's written nicely and in readable english.

But... (yah there is alway's but isn't there ;-)) the end was a little abrupt, I would have loved an extra chapter or two in witch they grow closer you know...

Now it's as if you just wanted the story to be done with , I mean they fall asleep together and he wispers 'i love you' after like 5 months as friends, it just didn't feel right ya know!

But overall a nice short story with my favourite ship.

Greets

Akasha
buddhistbabe chapter 22 . 10/25/2009
I loved this story. I giggled and "awed" and generally wished it was me.

But really, I liked the fact that you kept Hermione strong, and Snape evil, but made them mesh together well
emi chapter 22 . 10/15/2009
Pretty good story, but I do have a little ConCrit to add:

Since the story was listed as Romance, I'd assumed there would have actually been more .. well, romance... in the story. I'm not saying the story overall wasn't well done - you did a good job. It's just that this "romance" story ended without so much as a kiss. Yes you built it up well and realistically (which is a problem for some other authors!), but as a reader I felt jipped that I'd read 22 chapters and they didn't even end up together, just still on the verge between platonic and romantic.
Stargatefan001 chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
That has got to be one of the best Severus and Hermione stories i've read, u managed to get them together and keep them both in character, the story was very well written.
sjrodgers23 chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.

more please I love your writing thank you
t.m babe chapter 22 . 8/15/2009