Reviews for The birds, the bees, and the ninjas
zIvyz chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Get off your lazy ass and update.
ABANDONED BECAUSE OF PERVS chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
hehehe hookers not Konoha is on the Kyuubi's to do list. pun intended.
PersonNumberZero chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I really LOVE all of your ideas for your stories! Especially this particular one!
Some words of advice, write longer chapters! I dont know how busy your personal life is, but Im sure that all of your readers would appreciate longer chapters.
Also, PLEASE try to finish all of your older stories! If you write longer stories, more people will review. From your fics that I have read, you get an average of 10 reviews. You should be getting a whole lot more!
All of your plots are just ASKING to be beautifully long stories. Even though your older stories may seem unimportant to you, they are really exciting to us new readers!

Keep on writing!
(your stories have the potential to be like crack!)
:D
SecretFanGirl.ox chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Werid... but cute! x]
Corey chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Not too bad. This was a good way to set the mood for the story. On the pairing, I'd actually buy it. I could see something happening between those two. The fox seemed a bit OOC, isn't he supposed to be a killer who wants to destroy all that is good?
inspiration-arts chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Um..wow, Kyuubi. I know it must have been frustrating for you, cooped up inside Naruto, but really, show some self-restraint, why don't you?