Reviews for Why You Were Last
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 4/25
Well done.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I really like this story because it captured the fact that the team couldn't be perfect after Sophie conned them. Nice work :)
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Perfect.

I thought the characters were spot-on.

A wonderful way to bridge the gap - both between episodes and the breech in trust.

Thank you so much for sharing.

~MavenAlysse
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved this.
Alece chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love the explanation you gave Sophie! Completely plausible as was Eliot's response! Great story!
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Would have left you a review last night but was being an ass. LOVED this! So beautifully done, I love Sophie/Eliot stories like this. A good resolution to the problem.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was excellent and exactly what we should have seen on the show.
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Loved it
Rat chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
One of the best Leverage stories I've read yet, great writing!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Definitely agree that this was a line/episode that begged for more thought. Your descriptions of Eliot's subtle tells was perfect, as was Sophie's reasoning on why he would take it hardest. They bring it out a little more on the show now, but they didn't used to. Eliot's the one who's life is on the line more than anyone, and he's the one who's job changed. Great job with this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

pj
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really liked your story. You really seem to have a grasp for the characters and write them well.

It is a very nice fill in for what was not explained on the show.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great job! You really got the characterisation across, they sounded exactly like they do on the show. This would be the perfect resolution to the Blackpoole job, and I hope the writers of the show look at this site once in a while! I'm adding this to my favs list, thank you for such a well-written story!
divine one chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
nicely done
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I enjoyed looking at Eliot through Sophie's eyes. This is one of those stories that I wish they'd had the time to shoot on the show. It provided at depth to Eliot - and to Sophie - that all the fans know is there. What a terrific read.
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Excellent story and does highlight something that did nag me during the show. good job