Reviews for Snowflakes and Icicles
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
oh yeah i love hitsuruki
poor ichigo
KandyJ chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Awwww that story was so cute! I love the end omg I bet the baby was adorable! 100 stars
Kconfiidence chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
This Was Such A Great Story ! iKnow Its Been Ah Few Years But iJust Thouqht You Deserved To Know What An Amazing Story This is !(:
Nyuu-swan chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
In the beginning was kind of afraid to read the fic, because as Ichigo was dead and he is my favorite character, but I decided to make an exception and certainly was the best thing I did!

I almost cried several times, listening to sad songs and seeing the suffering of the Ichigo Rukia died, I really felt the sadness of it, and actually almost cried. I found it very cute the way Rukia put her own grief aside to comfort the power Hitsugaya. Well, your writing is so perfect that it is in every sense of the characters, and in a story that is simply splendid!

Loved it!

Congratulations on your creativity.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
omgg i loved this story u did a awsome job i rely love this story best one i read so farr
chuchi chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I love it!

Rukia and toshirou finally have a family and their baby girl is beautiful.

I really love this story! -
thelunaaltar chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I apologize if this discourages you but Sode no Shirayuki is a snow butterfly not an ice pheonix (No matter how much ice phoenixes kicks ass)
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
OOC? Hardly. Did you see the second Bleach movie? Toshiro screamed like a girl when his best friend died.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Beautifully written. And I say this with the utmost sincerity and the conviction of a person who has just spent the past few days writing extremely critical reviews for the majority of Hitsu/Rukia fics on FF.
Icicleriver22 chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
aww what a great story i hope that you can make another story and it would be as good as this!
XLightningX chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
oh how Romantic :D
LyssiBug chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
OMG I absolutely love it! This turned out so wonderfully, better than I could have hoped for! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! Little Hitsu/Ruki baby! Thank you SO much for agreeing to write this story and I know that you have vowed to get even with me but I've seen the reviews and apparently I'm not the only one who liked it. Thanks again, you're the best.

GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
aw, she was going to kill him. O.o'

unohana will let her kill toshiro? XD

such a sweet ending. i love it.

im glad that they are happy together and have a happy ending
Tsukuyomu chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
A magnificent chapter to read, it was truly an amazing read, and the ending was sweet and tender to read, a great ending for the story. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was truly appreciated and very reliable to me, thank you again for the link, it was a wonderful read.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~