Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Cat
Renn chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
lol! this was just perfect! you've really managed to nail Ranulf and Soren, too! Particularly loved this: Book of Ike: poems of the pining!
Thanks for writing and sharing!
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"Whoever did it must know you well, that really would drive you insane."

I would probably kill to get my hands on that book of poetry. Damn you Ranulf, look harder!
Sanity is Over-rated chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
A soap opera with a lovely slashy twist. Who needs princesses? At least not as love interests!
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
"Civilization might explode in one giant windstorm if a hero ended up with a princes."

Yes, it just might. And I'll have to agree with Ranulf; just sit back and enjoy the soap opera!
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was great. I was grinning throughout most of this! I don't think I caught any mistakes; good job! Loved Ranulf's parts (which are most of the story!).

Kudos!

Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
...If I was there I'd have taken Ranulf's view of this, and done the same... But I'd also have shared the soap opera with at least one other person so I had someone to share my amusement with.

Well written. Good read.
PuppyShipperLove chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You write the best Fire Emblem fics that I have ever read. You do a wonderful job on this fic. I love Ranulf's personality. Keep writing more wonderful fics!

PuppyShipperLove
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ranulf is SUCH A BITCH. XD
Minikimii chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Cute. :3

I love the way you just went and said that Ike started to smell similar to Soren. It's perfect! :D
Tsorfie68 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Haha, I really love your Ranulf :D

I think it's really great, keep up the good work !

*faved*
Priestess Kitty Neko chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
HEHEHHE I LOVE IT! ok...sorry about that. But anyway, this was an interesting way to do it and it was really funny to. Perfect mix.
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I absolutely loved this fic. Ranulf is definitely the right character to notice the affection between Ike and Soren.

I liked how you used Ranulf's heightened laguz senses to pick up on Soren's emotions, since he doesn't express anything very much.

Ranulf's mischevious nature is put to good use in this fic, and I especially liked the part when he was searching Soren's room for the "Book of Ike: poems of the pining" XD

I also liked Soren's satisfaction at the fact that he can call on Ike for anything and Ike will go to him. I found it to be very well written and accurate to his character.

The ending neatly concluded the piece, and I liked Ranulf's plan to continue to watch Ike and Soren for his own amusement.

Overall, great work! _
LOL chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
LOL :D This was very fun. Seems very Ranulf to me. I thought all three of them were very in character. Definitely a good, fun take on the Ike/Soren relationship. I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work !
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh Ranulf, how I love and agree with you.

Hee hee hee, I can picture Soren lugging an Elfire around like that.