Reviews for Kingdom of Earth
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
At least Galleria has sense to try and let Abby Know that she may be loosing herself to the darkness.
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Nice chapter.
LordCrowley63 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I have to say this, I actually read this fic before and loved it. I was also looking forward to a sequel. But alas, you decided to discontinue it. More than likely it would have been as good as this one had you gone through with Kingdom of Earth 2, it would have been really exiting. Hope to review soon. Adios.
lexrocks1028 chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
AMX, i love kingdom of earth. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, make the seque. your brilliant, but only read this, ed edd and eddys nightmareb4 christmas, oogies revenge, and halloween of hair. sigh, remember when we all loved this, make a world, if you want, with the scooby gang, or even, lemony snicket, or veggietales. thats all.
D.J. Scales chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
I like this story already. Is there going to be a Sequel?
PrinceofGallifrey chapter 26 . 9/30/2010
Great story! I love every moment of it! I'm gonna read the sequel to Ed, Edd and Eddy's Nightmare B4 Christmas next. Peace!
Harrison chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Yeah "jumps up and down in the air" Fosters home for imaginary friends. I haven't forgotten how great that show was. I use to watch it when it was on cartoon network.

Now lets see what happens next. Bye
Harrison chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
The story plot is turning SOOOOO much like the game.

Harrison chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
If I'm right, this will be just like the game "Kingdom Hearts".

Harrison chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hi, I'm a fan of your work for everything Ed Edd n Eddy. so I decided to finally read this. OK.

Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
Actually, it's Chichi wo Moge...
Gijinka Renamon chapter 26 . 12/17/2009
And so it ends... nice work, can't wait to see the next one!
YukiMizuno chapter 26 . 12/10/2009
Ack, sorry that I'm late in reviewing! I procrastinated on this... XD

Anyway, I loved the ending! And I can't wait for the sequel to come! (:
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
Thank you for answering me AMX. The last time I saw Winnie the Pooh and the first Sonic cartoon (the very first one, before Chaos and the other characters) was, like, 12 years ago, so I don't remeber very well (actually, playing KH made me remember of the ancient Disney's cartoons and, in my particular case, Josué Yrion's lectures, nostalgia is other great feature of KH that I like, hehe), but I've got your point, that's ok.

Keep going, now that is in the way to the grand finale - and I curious about how Eddy became king, last time the kids preferred Plank, hehe.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »