Reviews for Superman: Super
Star Iron chapter 10 . 7/19
I really don't get why Ares is always depicted as some sort of sly genius capable of drawing upon unlimited power due to his domain. If Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt and Ares pushes mortals to hunt each other and preys upon them himself then shouldn't she gain far more power than he? In this story, just one of Clark's many skills put his very being on par with the ultimate weapon of an 'elder god' so why does Ares so casually dismiss him as a threat?

P.S. Is there any plans for a sequel?
adoptedowl chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story so far! I've been looking exactly for this kind of writing style! Your story is interesting, thrilling and has me clinging to the screen until I've finished it all.
Can't praise this enough! Will check out your other fanfics as soon as I've finished this marvelous (haha more like d. ) one.
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Plutonium has a critical mass of around 10 kg, so a 30g bomb wouldn't do much use as a nuke.
Dsman chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
oh great he is a nut well he is also the god of voodoo
Dsman chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
oh great
Dsman chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
hades is not the bad guy he just has a bad rep i don't know how when he apears in liker 3 myths and only one is mainly about him
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
our world and their world are merging
Dsman chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
that's not really fair let the old man go to bed
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
and that is how a villein or terriost is formed
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
so she finaly got a goddess to show up
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
batman wouyld love our tech but hate the fact we have no magic or anything to harm superman
Dsman chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
of course she didn't say a thing it never happened
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
oh so he's in our boring uneventful world
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Awesome fic. Just read it after looking you up for more fics. Great stuff!
shugokage chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
This was an incredible and amazing story which explore ideas that I never seen before and broke the fourth wall more than Deadpool good job!