Reviews for Midnight Marauding
epythyne chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Okay so I have to say that I'm not sure if people really admire how much work you put into these fan fictions ... I've never read any Dickens' and I don't know of you have either, but you had to have, or had to have at least done your research, to be able to quote from him and have a conversation about him happen between Jess and Richard so first of all, THANK YOU for all the dedication you put into these fics; seriously.

Second; I abso-friggin'-lutely ADORED the Jess / Richard scene. Oh my God. I feel like if Jess hadn't been so ... Jess, in the earlier seasons, then him and Richard could have been pals. Which I love the thought of, omg. Your fics give me so much to think about and SO MUCH TO WANT OUT OF THE SERIES THAT I CAN'T EVEN.

Wonderful. Seriously.
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is unbelievably amazing. You understand Jess and Rory in a way that I wish the producers and writers of the show did - this was perfect and it makes my heart ache. Bravo.
TKGGgirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, cute! I like the Richard and Jess interactions. I can see them getting along the way Jess and Rory get along so well. Too bad he wasn't at that Friday night dinner with Emily. Although, he probably would've gotten all overprotective about the black eye anyway. It's nice to imagine them meeting this way, before Richard can hate him as Rory's boyfriend, lol. Anyway, great job! A totally believable look at Jess, Richard, and Rory's characters.
watram chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Yay for Jess and Richard!

The scene of destrying the snowman, with imagining it's Dean's had, jumping up and falling on his back was hilarious.

And poor Jessie-boy, getting a cold! But hey, he got to spend some time with Rory because of it, so I guess it worked out well.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this is a great story

I love your Ideas and the structure of the story

It is easy to read

good job
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like this one as well...Strangelyy enough, my favourite part was the banter between Luke and Jess about the soup...Because that is just so them!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Poor Jess :( I mean, sure, in the long run a cold is worth getting some quality time with Rory, but it still sucks to be sick! lol

Awesome fic!

Melissa
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Darn it now I want to go marauding! Another excellent job. Well done. I'm really looking forward to more stories from you.

As for the firelight festival, February or March should be right. (In the first season, the Firelight Festival was in the episode aired March 8.) I don't know much about New England weather, but it seemed a cold time of year. I'm also relieved to know that I'm not the only one that worries about these little details. Do you know how frustrating it is trying to figure out a timeline for an episode that should technically last less than a week and yet features two Friday night dinners?
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Love it, Jess talking with Richard was great!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
good story
Twenty2Point8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome story! The Bracedridge dinner is one of my favourite episodes and I love that he destroys the snowman for her.

Thanks for posting. I think that it is February, but i'm not 100% sure.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome job. Um...I don't know. Catch ya on the flip side.