Reviews for Nargles made me do it
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 9/19
Niiiice. This was linked to me from Caer Azkaban, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great setup.
LWJ2 chapter 6 . 6/5
Neat start, I hope you decide to pursue this. Thanks for sharing it.
LWJ2 chapter 4 . 5/29
In Re: Dumbles as a thief: Think about it, Dumbles arrogated the position of Harry's guardian to himself, which includes financial obligations. If he'd been caught at that in the U.S., he'd face charges of fiduciary mal- and mis-feasance simply for ignoring Harry's funds. He'd be looking at felony hard time; even in a white-collar prison he'd be at best shunned, at worst, he'd run into a Mafia old-timer. The Mafia does a good deal of criminal stuff, but stealing from kids, particularly if you're their guardian, is right straight out; it's up there with Treason as far as they're concerned.
Banner chapter 3 . 4/17
Good start to a Dark Harry - the first steps down a slippery slope. Truly in-character (considering Sirius's influence) with lots of room to grow.
Corwyn chapter 7 . 3/14
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it.
GBTtown chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
This would have made a great full length story. It would be fun if 26 yr old Hermione arrived with her mini-Mione at some point.
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Reading this chapter makes me want to enter the story myself, and ask Fate to transfer the prophecy to me by changing the meaning of the phrase "the seventh month". Fate would change it from the current calendar, where the seventh month is July, to the old Roman calendar, where the seventh month is September. Then I would go back with Harry, kill every single bastard who hurt him in any way, shape, or form, and ENSURE that he and Hermione get together and live happily ever after.
klester chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Hope you continue this one!
klester chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Another good story
klester chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
You could have uploaded this one as a one-shot, and a very, very good one at that.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Okay I went and looked and there is no more to this and I for one think there needs to be more. I would love to see how they would handle the next two years. And why couldn't Harry go with Luna all he would have to do is tell his so called family or just go with Luna and he father.
sweetkitty chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Interesting story. Can't wait for more.
DohaRnger chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
You need expand and continue plot line, its one of the best concepts I have read in quitesometime. Please continue us this story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
You should turn this one into a full-length story as well! I think it has a HUGE amount of potential!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
I would call this Harry "Dark But Not Evil", which is one of my favorite fanfiction versions of Harry.

Great work on this one! I'd love it if you made it a full-length story.