Reviews for Nargles made me do it
Vixen Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/30
Okay I went and looked and there is no more to this and I for one think there needs to be more. I would love to see how they would handle the next two years. And why couldn't Harry go with Luna all he would have to do is tell his so called family or just go with Luna and he father.
sweetkitty chapter 7 . 4/29
Interesting story. Can't wait for more.
DohaRnger chapter 4 . 3/26
You need expand and continue plot line, its one of the best concepts I have read in quitesometime. Please continue us this story.
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 3/19
You should turn this one into a full-length story as well! I think it has a HUGE amount of potential!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 3/19
I would call this Harry "Dark But Not Evil", which is one of my favorite fanfiction versions of Harry.

Great work on this one! I'd love it if you made it a full-length story.
Continue death master plsssssssss
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Love it! Write this one as well.!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Perfect! Write this story as well!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Perfect! This would be an excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Love it! This would make an excellent story!
Ed chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Yeah, I'd lie to see you do more with this one.
Ed chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This one could be a lot of fun. Maybe Fred or George could give Death a "melvin"?
The question is really how to play the changes in Harry:
- super hero here to save the dayyy! (lame)
- confused "I don't know why I've changed but I'm gonna win..
- relaxed "yeah, I'll kill LV but not now, I've got a date..
- man on a mission. Kind of like studious but with direction and planning. Basically he now has a clue.

This last one seems to be the best option because he would have to remember 'something' of the gifts he wouldn't know he has them or how to use them. The time turner would be invaluable for pranks. Using runes in pranks might be good "practice". Slytherine trapped in their dorm one Sat morn, unable to get to the pitch in time and forfeiting the game to hufflepuff. Terrible! Its a crime against Quiddich!

But who could do such a thing? It couldn't be Harry, he and Snape are found locked in the potions room after the Friday night detention. How could Harry have done it?

First, he's not that smart, never took runes, couldn't be in two places at once and he was locked in the room with Snape the whole night so that makes him a victim too! Right?

Yeah, you could have fun with this one.
Half Alien chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hoppy159 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I liked this very much. But why do you consider this Dark Harry? I think Harry deserved to be prefect. Considering the things that are being done to him by Dumbledore and co, I don't think any of his actions to make others lives difficult, or extract a little payback. for especially Ron, are unwarranted. If he did it just because he could, then it'd be dark