Reviews for Endure and Survive
Ino Death chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
XD You've got their birthdays wrong. Ichi's is July 15th and Grimmy's is July 31. Other than that, I liked it. This was very well written and it wasn't rushed at all.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Ooo things are getten thick!
arya304 chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
amazing I loved this story!
Altira chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Aw this was a really short, and cute story. It's actually just what I needed cause wow reading a long 60 chapter story gets to you. Oh but good job and you're a great writer.(:
greenwings33 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Awe!(:
Grimmjow chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Is Ichigo the misterious designer whose clothes they've bought in one of the first chapters? 0.0
Pyrane chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
cynereligion chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Amazing
Dusty Miller chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
It certainly is funny how life works sometimes. I can be so forgetful when it comes to leaving reviews. I usually read it on my phone and when I've finished a story (as there are no more chapters to read) I bookmark it and place it in a certain folder (and then I forget all about it...). I would just like to say that I enjoyed reading this story a lot more than I thought I would. You've done a great job with the plot and capturing the personalities of the characters. Thank you for a great read and for sharing this story with us, I appreciate it immensely.
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Oh goodness. This story is already getting too adorable for me to emotionally handle. Staaaaaahp! I'm going to implode with all the adorable/sweet/awesome/mysterious/cool/brilliant-n ess! This story is AMAH-ZING so far, and I love the set up and the dynamic between Ichigo and Grimmjow and I am so excited to read more! It's really great!
AwesomeGil22 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
I must say that I've been blown away by this well-thought out and well-written story. I happened to fell in love w/ it and frankly, I stayed up until 6am to read it. To say the least, it was truly worth reading and somehow the way you portrayed the characters was truly astounding. Keep up the good work and yay GrimmIchi :D :))))))) [I also liked your disclaimers due to the fact that it amused me a lot and I had to agree w/ what you've said on that few occasions ;D]
Animagination chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I really love this story! Thanks for writing it. I read 8 and 13 on livejournal though haha :) I'm confused as to why you couldn't put the lemons up here? Tons of authors put lemons in their fics and don't get revoked as long as its rates M or MA. Loved the story, justo inserting why :)
Stillnight chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Interesting, very interesting indeed. This is proving to be highly entertaining. Oh, and I can say from experience that getting stitches isn't most pleasant experience.

Some years ago I had an accident in carpenter school and I nearly cut off my thump. In hospital doctor said I was lucky that my thump tendon was intact... Well nonetheless, wound was stitched without any numbing, I dunno why - but it hurt like a bitch. I think that my teacher who took me to hospital was more panicked than I was. That accident left nice scar to my hand as reminder.
docy chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Wow I love your work. Just saying.
phoenix 220 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013