Reviews for It's Always Sunny On Nomanisan
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Must read more
VioletIsabelleLovett chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Ohhh...chapter four almost made me cry! That was so good! :D
Shahrezad1 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
I really, strongly enjoyed this chapter. It was interesting and dynamic and I loved the interaction between Violet and Buddy, with Violet having the upper hand for once. Also, the whole, "conversation on a bench," moment was really enjoyable, as Syndrome did a double take: The man's eyes widened. "Really." He shook his head for a moment. "You've grown."

Honestly, great work with the characterization and I liked seeing Violet as developed, personality-wise, as she is in this. Cheers. ~_
Shahrezad1 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Hilarious banter in this chapter, truly. XD I really enjoyed this for the environment that you threw them in, mixed with the realization that they both know Edna. Also, you had me fooled there up until the end, thinking that Syndrome was going to be all harmless. ~_ Serves me right for making assumptions.

Some of the best quotes:

"To make a long story short, I came by car."

"Friends of friends, like this," he said with a shrug. "She's got a big personality. I like her."

"Why are you even LOOKING there?"

"It's hard not to. It draws attention to itself." He shrugged.

"Stop treating me like I'm your younger sister and giving me the third degree!"

"I'm not trying to criticize your choice, I'm just warning you that you're going to get a lot of glances around your hemline from every single guy in this room, myself included."

"I think you're full of bullshit."

"And I think the guy behind you is checking you out." Syndrome grinned sadistically.

"Like I said, I'm more arrogant than snobby. Actually, I think egocentric is an even better word."

"Bingo," she agreed. "You've got a big head. Literally and metaphorically."
helikesitheymikey chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
aww...so SWEET!

hmm...Buddy might get his revenge yet...except totally psychological revenge against said brute.*snickers* hope you update this one because I think it would be a really good longer story.
Masked Revolt chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Oh wow! This was wonderful! Seriously wonderful! Has to be one of my all time fav synlet one shots, it SO made my day today! Thank you so much for writing this, it is so cute, so sweet and fun! :)

On another note... I normally don't ever do this, but I really respect you as both a fanfic writer and a synlet writher, and I was wondering if you would take the time to read one or two of my synlet oneshots, they are short, and I just haven't been getting much feedback on them and I was wondering what you thought on them. You can be honest. :) And if you don't want to then that is fine too! Thanks for your time! Have a delightful day! :)
Masked Revolt chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Creepy, dark, sad, and oddly right for the pair, good job!
Masked Revolt chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Teehee, great!
Masked Revolt chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
This is just so cute and wonderful!
Masked Revolt chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
CUTE!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is sweet! I can't wait to read more!
helikesitheymikey chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
DANG! man is she gonna be PO'ed...he obviously hasn't had a female as an archenemy before has he? I mean as he said Vi is deeper *and smarter* then her dad so Buddy's now screwed.

plus won't people be looking for Vi? mainly E since Violet I'm betting is supposed to report to her.

anyway PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SEGMENT! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
joanaxs345 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I cant wait for the next chapter...
Shahrezad1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
-smiles- The ol' runnaway scheme. I like Buddy's characterization, and his impatience. Also, the insertion of Ollie from your Christmas fic was a fun surprise.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm guessing she's pregnant, then? -scratches chin thoughtfully- An curious glimpse into a scene I'm not completely certain of. Still, very interesting...