Reviews for If I Close My Eyes Forever
lemonrocker chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
what business card? What going on this is awesome I love waht you did but what business card?

yoru reader

lemonrocker
PurpleLeopard chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ammazingly perfect Tara
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
What a lovely job! So happy to see these stories beginning to blossom. I love your take on this and Ziggy's personal (and, obviously, very private) anguish. Dillon, I'm sure, will be able to relate. Can't wait to see more!
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Sad, but nicely done.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is a fantasic piece. It's very short. (I'd love to see it longer!) And you did an excellent job capturing the characters. From Ziggy's dramatics, to Dillion's contrasting awkwardness in dealing with others.

Again - I'd love to see it progress, maybe as the series does? Whatever you decide, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
lttlbrat93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
OMG OMG i love this story

ziggy is not a bad person just in a little trouble

omg i hope dillion can help him

Question r u going to contuie with this story PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPZLPZL

if u do Cant Wait
emoprincess3587 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hey OMG! I love the story! It's about time there were some Ziggy/Dillon stories on here...my friend and i have been dying to read some!

Awsome chapter, are you going to continue with it? If you are i can not wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the awsome work :D
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
cool makes me want to watch the series more when it airs
monchy08 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
is it just me or this installation of pr is really bad. hm...but still dillon is really HOT. hehehe...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Amazing. Keep writing :D

This is like the first fic I've read with Ziggy as a main character, not that there are much RPM stories out yet.

Anyways keep on writing. :)