Reviews for Breaking Twilight
twilightlovengirl chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Do another chapter quick!
Brendap245 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
It seems like it would be a good idea to continue. There is nothing better then musician Edward.
betty69blue chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
thats effed up. i hope bella gets way more famous then them an ignores the hales and the cullens. see how they like it.
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Wowww i relly like this.
Love-10 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Great story! please countinee! and uodatee:)
cutieheart365 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I love it! Update soon, please :)
Leira Grey chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
AWESOME! I want more please :) I wish she'd (Bella) be singing Taylor Swift songs 'cause that be awesome :)
cutieheart365 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I LOVE IT ! UPDATE SOON :)
niffi chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i love it can u plz make more chapters plzzzzzzzzz!ive been waiting a while now!
Twilightfan108 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
cool luv it update soon
vampotterluvsparkles chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
now this isn't about your story at all. just got to vent and give some constructive criticism. I HATE IT WHEN BELLA FORGIVES THE CULLENS RIGHT AWAY. I forgive Jasper, but the rest of them... They left her, without a goodbye. her supposed bff, mom, dad, teddybear. left her. I even forgive Rosalie. but they make it happen so quickly. she sees them and immediatley forgives them. I know i would hold a grudge if someone left me. I have held a grudge for what my dad did to me and my family for years. I do not like this, do not have this happen in your story. 'kay? got it...god. Love ya, peice out!
tanya chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
i love it
ThisCloseMisguidedGhost chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I can't wait to see where this is heading! Update soon! I love it!
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
good so far

but i really hope it doesn't take you too long to update again
CrazyObsessedVampireGirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2010