Reviews for Bring Me Your Enemies
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is a very emotional, well-written story- Good job!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow, this was so powerful. I missed getting Sam's pov when it came to Dean in this episode. You got the protective reaction with Cas- but this was a nice look at what is going on in Sam's head. I'm like Sam, I miss our hero- strong Dean- but totally understand why he's breaking. I'm also afraid for Sam. You captured that all so well here. :0) Gidget
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I really like what you did with this story, so thanks for it because that episode was just.. wow. C:
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Okay, I'm just going to start this off by saying that I freaking loved this story! I've read a bunch of tags since the episode aired, and this one is definitely my favourite so far. I was glad (as well as sad) to see Dean's breakdown, because I really thought he needed it. Especially after that ending. That poor boy keeps too much emotion bottled up inside, so I was glad to see that you wrote that in. Also Sam getting all up in Castiel's face was great. You write a great angry Sam! I was cheering for Sam lol. Then I also loved the quieter ending. I'm really missing those quiet moments in the show right now, so it's always nice to have pieces of fanfiction like this to put them in for me. :) To finish, great job. What an excellent story! Loved it.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great story. I loved seeing protective Sam! And poor Dean!

I loved your explanation of why Sam is doing what he's doing, and how he feels about it, and why he doesn't talk to Dean about it. It was completely convincing and totally loving.

Great job
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awesome! loved it

tori kennedy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
love it awesome story thats the Sam we know and love who would do anything to protect his big brother his hero. I hope the show has a scenc similar when sam can offer dean comfort and protection because it's only a matter when big brother will have to be there to save baby brother you should do another story of sam helping dean to cope
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great, great one-shot. Very interesting evolution of what was such a huge episode, hey? Nicely written.
Jazmin99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
The ending to this completely blew me away. It was a very interesting take on Sam's actions and his reasoning, and it was excellently written. Love the image of Sam getting in an angel's face for Dean. Thank you; this reasserted the hope that in the end, Sam and Dean'll always be on the same side :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was really REALLY good. I thoroughly enjoyed the way you wrote a very pissed off Sam (Is it wrong to think he sounded hot screaming at an angel? XD) I really like Sammy trying to step up to the plate for his big brother here, but that he still wants to talk to him, wishes he could be upfront about his powers. That he still needs Dean. The one thing the Winchester boys will always need: each other. Nicely done
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved this:the sense that Sam hates what he's doing but has to do it anyway to protect his brother. The line about wanting to tell Dean but not being able to drop anything else on him broke my heart.

And you've reinforced my belief that when push comes to shove Sam and Dean will be on the same side.
Oneswan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I've been looking for a tag to this that showed poor Dean competely letting out all the pain we see at the end, and also getting some consolation or solace-preferably from Sam!

I loved Sam's righteous anger and determined was so believable that he accepts how "the world is realigning itself" and that means he steps up and is there for his brother as Dean has always been for him.

This was sharp yet sensitive writing...well done!
quantumspeck chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Sorry for such a short review but I wanted to say that I love this story. It really rings true to the characters.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great story!

I'm glad Sam as got the guts to talk back to Castiel! Dean didn't need to learn he was responsible for the Apocalypse and that he was the only one who could stop it... The angels, well Castiel, shouldn't had left him his memories of Hell, it's destroying him pieces by pieces...
Amy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved this. I like that Sam got to show more of his protectiveness and his inner struggle (we've gotten next to zero of that on the show this season), plus Dean trying and failing to deal w/all the weight on his shoulders. The guilt and fear for both boys must be crushing. Beautiful job capturing that.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »