Reviews for Bring Me Your Enemies
Dianne chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was amazing. It's the second story I've read since that episode aired and both were completely different but enjoyable in the same way because I could see both as being possible canon. In the others story, Sam was cocky and confident, almost boastful so I liked the change in your story, where he had both the confidence to talk to Castiel and warn him yet he also had some of the old Sam most fans are sorely missing in this season, the part that needed Dean. I'm hoping the season can start to show us some of the love that fanfic writers seem to be able to show without changing the feel of the show because a lot of people are wondering where the love is. So this was a nice story and I loved the ending where Sam offers to be the one to stand in front of the dog. So nice.
snchills chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Fabulous, I really loved it.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
this was so perfect i loved every bit from sam going all scary and protective of dean at castiel and not being scared of angels anymore, even threatening them and then that change at the end where he comforts dean and then tells that story of their childhood it was really nice to see both sides of sam in this, i really wish the show had shown more of him in the aftermath, and that coming from a dean girl!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was… lovely. And heartbreaking.

I like Cas and was quite intrigued at the possibilities his keeping vigil mean for Show, given that Show!Dean really has no one to turn to since S&V.

But I so wanted more evidence that somewhere in Sam that care and affection and respect and love for his brother still exist, instead of the contempt and impatience he has been showing. I wish Show had shown us some H/C segue between Sam vs Alastor and Dean in the hospital – if only to show us there is still something in Sam that is worth fighting for and that he isn’t lost to Dean.

I love the mytharc… but I miss the boys. Thanks for giving them back… and let’s hope we see something like this tho we might have to wait for S6.

You rock, dude! And hey, no children in this one! ;-)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great job, suz. I'd love to see Show!Sam give Castiel what-for, and I'd love to see him truly cowboy up for the brother who should mean everything to him. Thanks for sharing!
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow, nicely done! I love the dialogue..."all made of the same stuff, the same M.O."

so bitter, so good.