Reviews for Strange Friendship
Kelsey Goode chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Never read it. Why don't you do a regular GG story, that'd prob be good too. :P
Kelsey Goode chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Uhm, it was a short story. And kind of confusing- and definetley different. But I can't really review because I never read the Avalon books. Good job though. :)
SimplyOlive chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
good job in finishing your story. it was good.
Kelsey Goode chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Good chapter. Uhm, the website didn't show up though, they never do. FF won't let anybody.

Update soon! I wonder what's going to happen now? DUH DUH DUH!
Kelsey Goode chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Interesting chapter. Update soon! I wonder when the Gallagher Girls will find out about the magic? Is this placed DURING CMH or after and the Blackthorne Boys are just back?
Kelsey Goode chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
This is all interesting. Its hard to understand though because I never read those books.
maimayicumplz chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Hmm, well they obviously have too have the talk where they figure out the secrets soon, but when there all happy and friends the 3 mages should start crushing on the 3 guys.
SimplyOlive chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hey... sounds good so far. I used to love that one avalon series... until the author stopped publishing or something... idk... update soon!
Kelsey Goode chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Um, okay it was interesting. I've never read that other series so... yeah. Hurry up and update.
maimayicumplz chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Well is okay so far but I haven't read the magic book series thingy, if it weren't too much trouble could you like give me a summary of what i've missed.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2