Reviews for Outside of the Lines
Varia no Shizue chapter 4 . 8/2
This was so great! I loved the idea of them being mangaka, and how their relationship developed from their first meeting.
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 5/26
My God but that was good! What a great ending, really a wonderful love story.
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god, the ending was EPIC! I like how each of the characters had their own series or something like Ogata is writing Prince of Tennis and Ashiwara Naruto right? Your plot is really awesome! The only pity is that Hikaru no Go was actually written before Death Note, Bleach, etc...but who cares really. Kudos to you!
JBubbles chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
hahahahahaha Lovely fic!
LuciaTakume chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Awesome story again! (Just read Brightly Burning) This is like the most awesome mash-up of Hikaru no Go and Sekai Ichi Hatsu Koi! Ghyaaaaa~ I love it! (Exclamation mark abuse)

Thank you for sharing with us such a great story!

PS. Out of interest, which type of author are you? Like Hikaru or Akira? XD
ohmyotps chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
This is such an amazing story. Thanks very much for the excellent read. I really enjoyed it and I reread it often.
Jisa chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Loved it!
hiyonnn chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Oh, so the manga they are collaborating on are about themselves?

LuckyDespair chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful work. I love how the ending relates to the actual manga, and how the characters are written so well. Thank you for a great read. (:
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Oh god, I love that last line. XD
DeetsViBre chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
i think this is a very clever story.

loved it
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Awesome ending. Very cute! I love it when the characters of a manga come up with the idea for their own manga. That's just awesome!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
It's so weird to see people like Akira and Hikaru as author/artists of big series like Death Note and Bleach, especially since I know a) Death Note is done by a writer/artist team (which is why it's so amazing), and b) Bleach is about the most shounen of shounen series. If anything, I'd expect the series and their story-authors to be the other way around, with Touya writing Death Note and Shindou writing Bleach.

OK, I'll quit complaining now. This story is really awesome thus far, and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Touya is adorable~
Akina Fuyumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great story! I love it!
Iris chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It's the first time that I've read a English 's amazing.I like it.A good story.