Reviews for Freaky Friday
ccase13 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This was a cute story and I'm glad Sam did get the girl.
phyllis0016 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
ive enjoyed all your stories very much .they make me laugh and cry good job
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
lol liked the fic
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
bbbbbaaaahahahahahah! dean stayed the night...ooh deary deary me haha! this was sooo funny! jsut what i needed! thanks so much honey x
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
heheheh! *hi, im the goof who requested this on fic finder woot woot and honey, i love self recs, its really awesome seeing someone so confident in their writing they are comfortable enough to rec it themselves! :D*

this line had me laughing my ass off! "Oh I'm quaking in my enormous boots." hahahahah! i can 10000000% here Dean saying this! and the hair stuff...oh deary me, and yeah sam looked 5 with bangs...a cute adorable 5 yr old haha, i am torn between bad ass sam hair and geek boy sam hair...so this made me laugh hahaha!

onto the next one! oh and i have to ask, does Kool-Aide actually work? if so...coooolll!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I am just crazy about stories where the guys switch bodies.
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I'm glad no one else was home, because your story had me laughing out loud! If only this was an actual episode. I'd love to see that! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
LOL! I loved this story! I was thinkin that something like this would be amazing for an actual Supernatural episode! :D

I love how Dean kept complaining about Sam's hair...cracked me up!

You did awesome with this story! :)

this would be a very good episode...maybe you should submit it to them ;) LOL...

but anyways...very nice job :D
amyblair chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
This was really unexpected! I love that she didn't even know she'd been responsible for the wish - I love that it was just a charm she was wearing.

And I love that Dean's plans to make it go his way went, well, totally south for Dean and that Sam had to pick up the pieces.

This was funny and really very refreshing. You could have drug this out for too long, but you stuck to the perfect amount of time and gave us great laughs throughout!

Congrats, G - I thought it was great!
amyblair chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I like the broad spectrum you cover - from the clothes they have to wear to the not violating my brother's body to adjusting the Impala. Nice details!

Love that Dean can't get Sam's head under the spray!

I like their stand-off about the hair.

Oh... I'm excited to see if she's gonna show!
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I liked the line about the bar, 'where only losers and his brother felt at home'

ha, ha molesting vs. seducing

Loved the boys expression on the possibility of... a threesome!

Aren't Jared and Chad Michael Murry friends in real life? Too funny!

So, I figured from the title what this was going to be about,but Gidge -This is adorable! I am so in!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I just loved this! brilliant!
Floralia chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Sorry it took me so long to get round to reading. This is such a fun story. I love the tone, the banter and pure annoyance they have with each other and the situation.
devon99 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Hee, this did make me smile, there were so many funny lines. Who can blame Vivian, right? At least she had good taste!

Super pleased to see you might have the Hearts Desire sequel up soon. That was one of my favourite stories:)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
awesome. Heart's Desire , for me, that's one of your best stories that ive read, but of course all of your stories are excellent even humor ones :). ill continue to read anything and everything by you; personally, my fav story written by you has got to be Every Breathe You Take-chps. 13, 14, and 15-very *hot*; in between the days when you'd post 16, and 17, i'd go back and read those 3 chapters becuz for me, you created imagery that i could see happening;but again, all of your stories are excellent but that story's my personal fav. again, Heart's Desire is 1 of your best.

Keep up the extrodinary work and ill see you on your next storyShante