Reviews for Free Fall
2018 and I still LOVE this story...I hope it gets updated 3
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
Please finish
OnFireGeek chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
Awwww! I was wondering if the upcoming Interlude would feature the "future" Clark Kent. Nicely done. I can't imagine any of this is easy for Lois, and she's been doing an exceptional job so far. I really like where this fic has gone and where it has to potential to go. I realize you won't be continuing this, but know that this is a fantastic story, and I've loved reading it.
Lu chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Not to be demanding but I NEED to know the ending! I'm years late, but please?
Bia chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Back and finish this history.
Was perfect and i'm sick with he.
Was like one serie without end.d
Write was perfect, and so many details.
Fallschirmjagergewehr chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Disappointed that you've stopped writing this story it seems. Its very well written and flows effortlessly. Every is written very much in character as well. I'd love to keep reading.
Nutika chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I hope you are still writting that story :) Because I really want to know how this story is going to end. And I don't really understand the end of last chapter, what really happened and did Clark from future saw everything?
I also liked that all characters were really good made. It was sad that Clark from the past was so confused but it was right for his character in this part of time. After another bad end with Lana he was supposed to feel broken and afraid of riskingg his heart. I just hope that trip to the future helped him and he would correct his mistake
kero chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
So Dang Good!

I wish you could finish it or at least give us a couple of words of where you wanted to go with it.
Until then I just have to keep rereading.
razorstar90 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
OMG You absolutely suck for not finishing this. Lol jk. Seriously this is amazing. I love the premise and I love how you characterize the past clark and future Lois. I love that you've matured her and I love the bit at the end of this chapter where we see future Clark. Why did you leave at such a cliff hanger. Why are you so cruel. Why Why Why, anyway buddy I hope you look at this again. I couldn't stop reading. I'll story alert just in case!
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is still hands down the most amazing Smallville fanfic out there. I wish you'd take up the pen for this one again. I miss it dearly.
Lyrha971 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
AHHHHHH please post soon ! Seriously I'm in love with your fic.
BloodRose101 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
This is a really great fic any chance you'll continue with it? Great job hope top hear from you.
sermadrid chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it
tua33915 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Absolutely adoring this story. I'm begging you to reconsider its abandonment. It's too awesome to leave like this.