Reviews for Free Fall
Bia chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Pleaseeee...
Back and finish this history.
Was perfect and i'm sick with he.
Was like one serie without end.d
Write was perfect, and so many details.
Fallschirmjagergewehr chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Disappointed that you've stopped writing this story it seems. Its very well written and flows effortlessly. Every is written very much in character as well. I'd love to keep reading.
Nutika chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I hope you are still writting that story :) Because I really want to know how this story is going to end. And I don't really understand the end of last chapter, what really happened and did Clark from future saw everything?
I also liked that all characters were really good made. It was sad that Clark from the past was so confused but it was right for his character in this part of time. After another bad end with Lana he was supposed to feel broken and afraid of riskingg his heart. I just hope that trip to the future helped him and he would correct his mistake
kero chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
So Dang Good!

I wish you could finish it or at least give us a couple of words of where you wanted to go with it.
Until then I just have to keep rereading.
razorstar90 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
OMG You absolutely suck for not finishing this. Lol jk. Seriously this is amazing. I love the premise and I love how you characterize the past clark and future Lois. I love that you've matured her and I love the bit at the end of this chapter where we see future Clark. Why did you leave at such a cliff hanger. Why are you so cruel. Why Why Why, anyway buddy I hope you look at this again. I couldn't stop reading. I'll story alert just in case!
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is still hands down the most amazing Smallville fanfic out there. I wish you'd take up the pen for this one again. I miss it dearly.
Lyrha971 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
AHHHHHH please post soon ! Seriously I'm in love with your fic.
BloodRose101 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
This is a really great fic any chance you'll continue with it? Great job hope top hear from you.
sermadrid chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it
tua33915 chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Absolutely adoring this story. I'm begging you to reconsider its abandonment. It's too awesome to leave like this.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Interesting idea, I’ll give you that.
The continued lack of explanation for what caused Clark’s time-jump is a bit frustrating, but that aside you’ve created a fascinating and engaging exploration of Clark’s emotions, beginning with his complicated thoughts about his relationship with Lois, ranging from his desire to be with her to his fears about his secret and the implications of him getting over Lana so quickly, and his reaction to the future he discovers is very well-handled as he attempts to go along with others’ assumptions without giving away that he doesn’t know what they’re talking about (To say nothing of the slight amusement in him assuming that ‘Superman’ is another hero altogether rather than just his future alias).
Interesting twist with the revelation that this future diverged from the timeline we know at the moment Clark made his decision, but that still doesn’t explain WHAT sent him here, even if Clark’s theory about the ‘why’ makes a certain sense...
Hope you haven’t abandoned this story completely; it might have been a while since the last update, but even before the questions and possibilities raised by Lois’s dream sequence were introduced, it’s FAR too interesting to be left as it is...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
THIS FIC IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. I've said that for like, 1000 times now. But, srsly... It's so sad that you abandoned it. This is the most perfect fic ever. You're such a good wwriter... You made me cry countless times... I know you might not get to read this review, but, if you ever do someday, please, consider our cry for your writing. AND GET BACK TO 'FREE FALL'!

And please, explain me the end. Srsly, it was perfect. But still, a little bit vague.

FREE FALL ROCKS.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
This is such a great story, and it's been like 3 years since you updated. Now, I know better than anyone that sometimes you just lose interest or you lose inspiration or you lose your account password. However, if there's any chance you could finish this, or if it actually IS complete over on DI or Ksite or somewhere, please let me know because you've got me 100% hooked on this brilliant fic. I'd love to see it brought to completion.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
OMFG BATMAN.

...I admit, I'm not a huge Batman fan *ducks to avoid the collective hate of the entire internet* largely due to the fact that I grew up on GA comics and even though the Arrow started out as a Batman ripoff (of epic proportions), I just always enjoyed his character and his stories more, and one billionaire with fancy toys seems like enough for the JLA... but I always did harbor a secret wish to see the Bat on SV (and that little reference Chloe tossed out in Fortune was enough of a teaser to make that wish much more powerful).

Also, I LOVE how you're using Zatanna here. I always was fascinated by her (and they did a GREAT job with her character on SV), and you're weaving her in subtly but effectively and making me love her even more.

Great fic, can't wait to see it through to completion!
DetBeckett chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
PLEASE FINSIH THIS STORY! It's far too wonderful to be left unfinished!