Reviews for A Good Man
Thurbercarnival chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow...your stories are fantastic. I just found them. I know it's been a while since you have posted anything...I hope you are still writing!
BandBfan chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hi,

Thank you for another very well written fic. Good for Brennan to come to the conclusion that Booth could be 'her good man if she would just let him!

Cindy
cmf227 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I like Brennan's contemplation. Well-written (as always!). Okay girlfriend, I've now read ALL of your fics! It's probably time for you to update. I can only hope, huh? I totally understand if real life gets in the way.. I know mine does from time to time (reading fanfic, not writing it - I haven't attempted that hurdle yet!). Thank you for all the wonderful reading material!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great insight into Brennan's thoughts. Loved: "And suddenly, she knew without a doubt that he would be everything for her that she had always told herself she didn’t need, if she would only ask. He wouldn’t just be a good man; he would be her good man. And the somehow soothing, yet frightening thought came that he already was hers. She had felt it when he left. The pride, the sense of possessiveness was because he had somehow become more."
TickleMeMellow chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great writing. I really like your/Brennan's analysis of modern american society and gender roles :)
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
"But then Seeley Booth had come along, with his charm smiles and his insistent notions of chivalry and loyalty; a gentleman and protector. Consistently and patiently teaching her that good men still existed in this world."

This fic was beautiful! You did a fantastic job writing from Brennan's perspective. I find it difficult to write in her voice, but you've done it to perfection. Lovely, just lovely. :)
In-need-of-coffee chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh... oh... you SO have to continue this. I know you probably thought about it as a one shot, but I just need to know what she does next... please, pretty please? Great story btw.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
that was good loved it
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
More! Please Continue!
deeleigh chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Excellent job!
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
"She still believed that a woman should never wait around for a good man to show up on the scene - but what should she do if one was right there in front of her?"

M-hmm. While Booth is a good man, he's also something so much more- and Brennan's finally starting to see it.

This was just perfect. Thank you for writing :).
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
nice, really nice...

HawkAngel
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow, this was fantastic, you got right inside Brennens' head! I never realized how hard it is to write her until I tried, and it's not easy but you pulled it off wonderfully. I love her thought processes and conclusions, finally seeing something we all knew was there haha.

Excellent job!

Zmb
alyss19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I totally loved this. Please write more!
wavering-affections chapter 1 . 3/23/2009