Reviews for Trip
2angelgoats chapter 3 . 6/14
I really liked the Tony scene.

The line 'When you're not with Freddie anymore, you gonna sleep with me then?' made me giggle and then made me want to cry.

Good job. No, fantastic job.
2angelgoats chapter 2 . 6/14
The last line was cheeky as hell and very nice. This chapter was more Cook-and-Effy; I liked that. A different mood, not necessarily better, but equally enjoyable.
2angelgoats chapter 1 . 6/14
This was really nice; the way to do Ceffy, really. Loved the 'She shouldn't be smoking if she's pregnant' quip, that scene was really nice. Also, it's amazingly sweet that Cook cleaned the room so that they could stay there.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Please pretty please write another chapter(:
granger-riddle chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
So much love for this.
Taste of Stars chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
This is the first Skins fic I've read that I think captures Cook and Effy perfectly. I absolutely loved it. I feel like I should keep typing something because I loved it so much, but I have no idea what else to say. Thank you works, I guess ;)
nicole chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
this is actually the sweetest cook and effy story i've read, love it
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Completely amazing and perfect.
lynn chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
this is gorgeous. i'd almost forgotten how good a writer you are. i hope you'll write more effy and cook/effy.
NatalieJ64 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
This was great. I love Cook & Effy and I really hope they get back together in S4. They're so perfect together.
HeartInACage chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oh, I love your stories! I read some of your Sawyer Kate ones a long time ago and I love this too. Cook and Effy are so right together, everything they say was so in character :)
chante chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I love all ur chapters. can u write another 1? plz plz :D
LulaRose chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
aww, Cook and Effy! They make me want to squeal, they're so obviously in love! I don't have anything against Freddie, but he's so wrong for Effy, he doesn't understand her. Brilliant chapter!
Gwen chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Sigh. I loved this so much. That's all i really ahve to say.
tamzinrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I really loved this. I think you've got a brilliant understanding of both of them and their dynamic and how Freddie can never compete, not really