Reviews for Trip
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Please pretty please write another chapter(:
granger-riddle chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
So much love for this.
Taste of Stars chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
This is the first Skins fic I've read that I think captures Cook and Effy perfectly. I absolutely loved it. I feel like I should keep typing something because I loved it so much, but I have no idea what else to say. Thank you works, I guess ;)
nicole chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
this is actually the sweetest cook and effy story i've read, love it
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Completely amazing and perfect.
lynn chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
this is gorgeous. i'd almost forgotten how good a writer you are. i hope you'll write more effy and cook/effy.
NatalieJ64 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
This was great. I love Cook & Effy and I really hope they get back together in S4. They're so perfect together.
HeartInACage chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oh, I love your stories! I read some of your Sawyer Kate ones a long time ago and I love this too. Cook and Effy are so right together, everything they say was so in character :)
chante chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I love all ur chapters. can u write another 1? plz plz :D
LulaRose chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
aww, Cook and Effy! They make me want to squeal, they're so obviously in love! I don't have anything against Freddie, but he's so wrong for Effy, he doesn't understand her. Brilliant chapter!
Gwen chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Sigh. I loved this so much. That's all i really ahve to say.
tamzinrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I really loved this. I think you've got a brilliant understanding of both of them and their dynamic and how Freddie can never compete, not really
MTG4U chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
amazing!
Shaz.bananas chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
This is remarkably in character - it's exactly how I imagine their road trip having been like. Nice work :)
Topaz chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Its extremely good!

both of the chapters

i would really like to read more of that since that is exactly what i was looking for

be checking out soon :)