Reviews for Unbreakable
S. Architect chapter 1 . 3/29
It makes sense in this situation that Souji would break down after this, with the time and bond he made with Nanako and the thought of her dying is something that would break anyone. There's nothing that wouldn't break someone more than seeing or realizing that a loved one had died (or in this case THOUGHT she died) so this makes an opening for various insecurities to erupt. The fact that this happened to Souji with what happened with his uncle AND his cousin (who he shares an especially strong bond with) this was Pandora's box breaking open for him.

I'd imagine it's harder for him though, since he's not even from the area and was essentially an outsider to the area and got his Persona not even a week? Can't really blame the guy for having feelings of isolation because of this, made even worse that he's the leader of the Investigation Team too...very often to appear as one people are more prone to restraining their emotions and locking them away until something breaks those binds. We all know the feeling when we lose it, some not as bad a Souji's but still it's really intense and something we're not proud of...let alone willing to show just anyone.

Thank you for pointing out with the Investigation Team not knowing Nanako as well as Souji, the way they acted was something that reminded me of an angry mob when I first saw that scene so you had that mentality that got the best of them. And it is true: no one knows Nanako better than Souji, and that's depressing that her own father doesn't know her too well either. A very well done and masterful piece!

...kinda wished they at least got Souji in the game to show he was distressed or something...would've at least made it more powerful rather than him keeping the same straight face.

-Strategic Architect
Miaka Kiri chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oo, this is AWESOME! n.n Wonderful bits of angst set off just right by awesome Naoto/Souji fluff! n.n Thank you!
Arawn D. Draven chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Good story! Keep up the good job!
DevinePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love your stories!

It is a bit heartbreaking in the beginning but I loved the end.

Souji X Naoto is the greatest!
Nanashi Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Amazing story. With it featuring my fave P4 pairing it was so well written. This is definitely something I'll be rereading.
Arcananox chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow! This is definatly my favorite fic by you! You were able to express the feelings of Souji and Naoto so detailed, that it came to life! You are one skilled fic-writer. This truely is amazing!
Galerians chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'll say this again, your fics is one helluva fic! And this one is so god damn nice, almost make me cry, even though I'm a guy! I just lost everything around me when I read your fic. Man, you're one helluva great author, kinda make me jealous.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
T-That's cute.
LunarWolf86 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Amazing story, I love how you made Souji break down in front of only Naoto. Keep writing more, Souji and Naoto are the best pairing.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You know,reading this fanfic almost made me cry.

Maybe I acted silly,but reading how Souji released anything that he had been hold for himself with Naoto, and how Naoto thought that maybe it wasn't her that Souji needed, it's really sad.

They're still not my fave pairing,but I love this story.

I love how you describe people's feelings, I almost can feel them myself.

Looking forward for your next story
Hello chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love your stories, especially this one. This was such a big part of the story and you wrote it wonderfully. Please continue writing!
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Wow. You're so talented. Personally, I'm only good with writing stuff like this with OC's.

I've read all your P4 works and really am a fan! Please write another one soon! Souji and Naoto are a great pairing!
ami chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Adorable as always. It was so cute I was awing at the end, and it takes quite a lot to get me to aw... I'm not exactly the romantic. But this was just too cute to ignore, its the kind of story I really dig, and all I can say i loved it.

I know it sounds bad but this is the type of situation that makes me thing of having the two having sex. I think it would have been great if before Yosuke called the two had some nice sex. Then again that just might be my crazy fangirl brain talking. still cute as always and

keep writing! I am addicted to your stories.
The Pink Alligator chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I don't usually review since I scarcely have anything productive to add other than praises, but...

I've been keeping up with your SouNao challenge (I also really loved "Introduction"! I'm cheering for you~) and I admit I was hoping you might write a little something in regards to Souji's insecurities and you hit the nail smack-dab on the head with this addition. The guy isn't superman.

Characterization was perfect. I liked the mutual heartache of dealing with loneliness on both their parts (and Nanako's! She and Souji share many similarities). Also, the mention of Rise potentially freaking out at the concept of her precious Senpai falling to pieces before her eyes was spot on. I love her, but she really does place Souji on too high of a pedestal. Although, it's sort of understandable. Unlike the rest of the team, he didn't have the privilege(?) of a shadow self spewing out his insecurities upon the world, so he never has an opportunity to break down those barriers. Thus, the team's only able to perceive him to the extent that he's willing to show them. And as the leader, he has an image to maintain for their sakes.

Also, I have to say... playing through the game for the 4th time, I have yet to pin down Naoto's exact living arrangements while staying in town, although everyone seems to go along with the idea that the Shirogane estate is actually located in Inaba- for convenience sake, I suppose. It's just been nagging at me...

Err... I fear this review has reached a ridiculously long length, so I'll be off now. Great work!
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Nice. I've always wanted to see something centered around this issue; the "Calm the hell down!" is pretty much the only time in the entire game that Souji loses it(he comes close in the TV World Nametame confrontation, though) and it's interesting to see that taken to a logical conclusion. You made him emotionally vulnerable without losing his core character, too, which is some nice characterization. Naoto's slip into "Souji-kun" was a nice character touch, too. For that moment he wasn't her invincible Senpai: he was a lonely, broken man who didn't want to be alone.

Powerful stuff, here. I like it.