Reviews for The Far Snows
Omcgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love the story! Was wondering if you could do a Mat/Tuon one about their night in the garden?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
uh huh...a good story, but not a great story...Rand's physical and mental feelings should have been described more...a lot more tasting, touching, gasps, descriptions of the thrusts...Aviendha receiving her pleasure at least twice before Rand loses control and they come together for her third, his first and him being semi-hard at the end...
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
i do quite like this pair
Anne chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
love love love.

need i say more?

cant get enough of my favorite WoT pairing :D
Phateemah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this definetly should have been part of the book! i loved it!
kelwin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hi nice fic. i agree with you there is too few wheel of time fics and not many of them are really sirius and of those there is only a few about rand. I wish there was more and i am looking for more.
Rosettish chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Absolutely amazing. Of all the women in Rand's life, Aviendha is my favorite and I always wanted to read the story of that night.
Unokitty chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wonderful! I was just reading the fifth book, when I happened upon this fic. It should have been published in the book, Imo! :)
DanteRahl chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow... This was amazing. You're right, this pairing is incredible, and too seldom written about. Kudos 3
A.V.P.ScorpioGal chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I enjoyed this. good job keeping with the characters personalities. over all it was very well done. though as much as i enjoyed the story as a whole, i must admit that i deeply enjoyed the sex. once again, very well written.
baruka athena chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you wrote this, I've always been imagining what might have happened.
dmnq8 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Man, I wish this was longer! Very nice...
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You are quite excellent in the smut department :D
maddie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i am re-reading the series for the nex book to come out and i found this! it's wonderful! you are so right, there is so few WoT ff out there and this is a great one!
MarySedai chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Now that should have been in the book ;)