Reviews for Only Through The Pain
SqueezyPeppermint chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
And by the way, you seriously don't deserve 270 reviews. God, you deserve MORE than that! Really. You inspired me through great lengths that I realized what life really means. I don't know how you do it but you did and I'm out of words! This could happen to anyone and it's really inspiring how this fic manage to make me realize that even strong people could break. This makes a lot of sense with what happened after the events of RE5. Much more than-dare I say it?-what Capcom had in mind for RE6. But that's a different topic so, I won't dwell on that depressing issue. Hoho.

I wanna thank you again for sharing not just a satisfying story about my favorite couple but also an inspiring literature for those people who needed it. THANK YOU ONCE MORE!

xoxo
MissDaniella
SqueezyPeppermint chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow! So far, this is my favorite story in this fandom! I finished all of it and I'm kinda ashamed when I realized I have not reviewed! The way you point out some of the possibilities gave me shivers. I love everything and I hope I could see more from your brilliant mind when it comes to Valenfield. Only now have I've realized that I was born to adore the couple so you saved my fangirling hormones! THANK YOU! *hearts and kisses* This is definitely worth the tears and time! I love it!

xoxo
MissDaniella
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I believe that in this chapter you have perfectly summed up the trauma that Jill had to endure in the events preceding RE5. I am glad that you mentioned that Jill was not sexually assaulted by Wesker but what he did to her wasn't any less horrific or despicable. This is usually lost in people writing fiction regarding Jill and what she went through in RE5.

Very well done.
AileenAngel chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Valenfield has been one of my favorite pairings for a long time. I really loved the story, the pregnancy was a great twist, I felt for sure that they were going to divorce. Excellent story! 9/10
Emalee chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
ABORABLE. I was kind of confused about their problems at first and I was so deep in the story, I was trying to fix them mentally. Good job, I loooooovvveddd it. 33
Liwen chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Hello...
...thats amazing...
Really...
There are no words to describe this. You have done it really good. I love it!
mg L.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
This is a pretty long story. This is probably the longest I've read online so far. But what matters is whether is a good story or not, which is neither. There are no words for this, because you managed to deliver emotions that could never be easily explained in words. I love your story
bhernandez02897 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
DAAAAAANG! WOW! THAT. Was freaking SCARY YO! I thought she was gonna rip Chris' head off right in front of EVERYONE!
bhernandez02897 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
very nice

once again, kiwi
Patricia Loupee chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
What can I say?

At the beggining, I thought the whole idea damn weird - Chris and Jill married is a scenario that I use to think about, but would never dare to work on.

It was weird, but as the chapters passed, all makes so much sense, and... you know, starts to convince me. You probably have made a lot of reasearch for the fic and I can value it, a lot - you seemed confident of all of what you were talking about, and it makes the reading a lot more pleasent.

Loved the flashbacks, love the way you dealed with the post-traumatic stress, and all the characters relationships - I must say that Claire/Leon shipping does not convince me, but they're still cute together the way you showed.

Took me a lot of time for finally finishing the read, but it's worth the effort. James is simply SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I caught myself laughing here at the T-shirt scene.

Thanks for bringing it to light. I would never expect to find my beloved characters in all the sittuations you placed them, but it was all awesome!
Candy Blossomhearts chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
I read this whole story and got tears in my eyes when i realized i finished reading it. You're certainly such a great writer, this story captured my heart and i'm sure that it also happened to other readers. I hope you'll continue writing fanfics because you sure do inspire people with them. Belated Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I read this story to the final punctuation mark wondering how the hell you do it. I usually love nitpicking, but I cant find any holes in the damn thing. The humour is beautifully worked into the story in just the right amount, but is also levelled by the tension. Incredibly gripping, and this may sound sad, but I finished this story at 0600 hrs, starting 9 hours earlier. Thats most likely a testament to your perfect writing or my apparent insomnia lol. Mind-blowing, with a very true ending indeed.10/10
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Once again, your writing has captivated me. Your techniques are great, especially your reference to Strength Through Wounding. I also have a suggestion, if I may. Why don't you write your own novel? You definitely have the literal skills! Keep up the great work!
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
My God, I just finished reading this and I have to say that it left me stunned and grinning like a complete idiot xD

I'm still thinking about the beginning, about how the story started and now, I'm thinking about how well and splendidly you've finished it. I enjoyed every single moment of it; it was just so very realistic that... man, can't you see I'm speechless? I don't think this review will take long, and because of that xD

I told you I'd read it and so I have, although I didn't stop to review the other chapters just because I was so very drawn into the story that I couldn't stop pushing the 'Forward' button (unless when I had to go to school of course, xD). Brilliant, certainly brilliant. Keep the good work up, you're excellent!
Rugbyfan chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
Hello mate! I have loved your story from the beginning to the end. I loved the ending of this fanfic, it was good mate! Thanks for taking the time to write such a great fanfic. I always keep saying this but it's the truth...you are a very talented writer; God has given you a gift of writing. Keep on with the writing mate! God bless.

-Rugbyfan