Reviews for Only Through The Pain
Emalee chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
ABORABLE. I was kind of confused about their problems at first and I was so deep in the story, I was trying to fix them mentally. Good job, I loooooovvveddd it. 33
Liwen chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Hello...
...thats amazing...
Really...
There are no words to describe this. You have done it really good. I love it!
mg L.
VanessaAlthea18 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
This is a pretty long story. This is probably the longest I've read online so far. But what matters is whether is a good story or not, which is neither. There are no words for this, because you managed to deliver emotions that could never be easily explained in words. I love your story
bhernandez02897 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
DAAAAAANG! WOW! THAT. Was freaking SCARY YO! I thought she was gonna rip Chris' head off right in front of EVERYONE!
bhernandez02897 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
very nice

once again, kiwi
Patricia Loupee chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
What can I say?

At the beggining, I thought the whole idea damn weird - Chris and Jill married is a scenario that I use to think about, but would never dare to work on.

It was weird, but as the chapters passed, all makes so much sense, and... you know, starts to convince me. You probably have made a lot of reasearch for the fic and I can value it, a lot - you seemed confident of all of what you were talking about, and it makes the reading a lot more pleasent.

Loved the flashbacks, love the way you dealed with the post-traumatic stress, and all the characters relationships - I must say that Claire/Leon shipping does not convince me, but they're still cute together the way you showed.

Took me a lot of time for finally finishing the read, but it's worth the effort. James is simply SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I caught myself laughing here at the T-shirt scene.

Thanks for bringing it to light. I would never expect to find my beloved characters in all the sittuations you placed them, but it was all awesome!
Candy Blossomhearts chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
I read this whole story and got tears in my eyes when i realized i finished reading it. You're certainly such a great writer, this story captured my heart and i'm sure that it also happened to other readers. I hope you'll continue writing fanfics because you sure do inspire people with them. Belated Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I read this story to the final punctuation mark wondering how the hell you do it. I usually love nitpicking, but I cant find any holes in the damn thing. The humour is beautifully worked into the story in just the right amount, but is also levelled by the tension. Incredibly gripping, and this may sound sad, but I finished this story at 0600 hrs, starting 9 hours earlier. Thats most likely a testament to your perfect writing or my apparent insomnia lol. Mind-blowing, with a very true ending indeed.10/10
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Once again, your writing has captivated me. Your techniques are great, especially your reference to Strength Through Wounding. I also have a suggestion, if I may. Why don't you write your own novel? You definitely have the literal skills! Keep up the great work!
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
My God, I just finished reading this and I have to say that it left me stunned and grinning like a complete idiot xD

I'm still thinking about the beginning, about how the story started and now, I'm thinking about how well and splendidly you've finished it. I enjoyed every single moment of it; it was just so very realistic that... man, can't you see I'm speechless? I don't think this review will take long, and because of that xD

I told you I'd read it and so I have, although I didn't stop to review the other chapters just because I was so very drawn into the story that I couldn't stop pushing the 'Forward' button (unless when I had to go to school of course, xD). Brilliant, certainly brilliant. Keep the good work up, you're excellent!
Rugbyfan chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
Hello mate! I have loved your story from the beginning to the end. I loved the ending of this fanfic, it was good mate! Thanks for taking the time to write such a great fanfic. I always keep saying this but it's the truth...you are a very talented writer; God has given you a gift of writing. Keep on with the writing mate! God bless.

-Rugbyfan
Lemon Turkey chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
I've been away for awhile but i'm so glad you got the epilogue up. This story was by far the best fanfiction and one of the best short stories I have ever read. Thanks for taking the time to write the story. I look forward to reading anything else you put out in the future.

Take it easy.
Praxis Antigone chapter 16 . 12/6/2009
This story...was so beautiful. Yeah, everyone uses the term beautiful when describing a story but seriously, that is the only word that can describe this story.

I don't have much words, but congrats on making a wonderful ending to this great story. I'm looking forward to your future work.

-Raidenlover6
xSummonerYunax chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
Gahh! I've been telling myself to review this since forever and now look, it's the last chapter! Really sorry about that! I have been following this story ever since a few months ago but because of the length of each chapter, I broke my readings down. I'd usually read this in bed before I go to sleep on my PSP and it's terrible at typing and I didn't want to leave any one liners, etc. So again, I apologize for putting off the reviewing until now

WOW! I am so happy for you that you have finished such an amazing piece of work, a beautiful addition to the RE Chris/Jill community. Each chapter has been a journey of its own and I cannot even begin to tell you how well you have captured the characters. You've taken us so much further than what the game has given us! Everything just felt so real, from Jill and Chris's relationship to their dilemma to the past struggles and nightmares that still haunt them, etc. Not to mention, you're such a talented writer who just makes the entire piece FLOW well and easy and enjoyable to read.

I can't believe this long journey has finally come to an end but I don't think it could have ended in a more heartfelt, conclusive and endearing way. I was almost going to cry too when I read about the Valentine Vaccine. Just goes to show that after all the hell Jill and Co. have endured, there is a light at the end somewhere waiting for them. Another thing I really liked about this story is how defined you made Jill and Chris. There are multiple dimensions to them and you've covered each of them superbly! I'm so glad I got a chance to read this and I enjoyed every bit of the humorous, emotional, heartfelt, angry moods you have set.

You're such a talented and dedicated author, and again, I'm sorry for not complimenting you on that sooner, but know that I have been following this story like a shadow. I will definitely check out your other story...probably on the PSP as a bed time story. :) Good luck with your future projects. I know they will be just as amazing as this one. Once again, thank you so much for sharing this rare gem. I know every now and then, I will go back and re-read some of my favorite scenes (and there were a lot!)
tek chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
I must say, last chapters are always such a tedious task. There's always the worry that the end won't live up to what you've built. The end to this was wonderful and uplifting, which you know...is a stark contrast to some of those chapters you put us through lol. I enjoyed every second of it, especially James telling Jill to say please. It's elements such as those that good writers include, and this chapter called for a lot of those good moments. I'm glad the story was left open-ended with the new Redfield on the way in case you do care to return to this at some point. I'm really looking forward to this new fic's themes and I will for sure be sticking around to read it Also, I'm trying to pull some older ideas together and get something up myself.