Reviews for Bad Intentions
lillelouis chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Well this is just AWESWOME! Seriously. But what the hell, man? Someone kill the plot-bunny or somethin'? You've got reviews up the wazoo, but we don't have a conclusion. Why, man? C'mon. I am SO not above begging for more chapters.

Cheers.
Gabsmom chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Wow, poor Dean and Sam! Please don't forget this story, it's great! Please post again, soon!
ccase13 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
This is a very interesting story. I hope you update it with more about Castiel and the angels as well as Bobby Singer and poor dead Pamela.
Bibliogirl chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I love this story so far, please update soon.
ILoveSupernatural chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Heya hun!

So I finally remembered that you had updated this fic. I got the alert but I have this eye infection so I didn't read it that time and then I saw it in my inbox and remembered that I hadn't read it!

Awesome update as always. Sam begging Dean to kill him was Croatoan and BUABS all over again. And of course Dean woouldn't kill him. I just hope that dirty trenchcoat wearing angel can help them.

Waiting to read more hun. Update ASAP! *hugs*
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
For a moment there I thought Dean bashed Sam's head in permanently. Hurry Castiel, go save the boys.
shadowdancer33996 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I am using this to review the whole story to date. I like the premiss that Sam acutally did pay a lot more attention to Pams' last words and warning. What you have done with this is very interesting. It shows the brothers bond and love for each other with still using the not giving up on you at all ever that is truly Dean.

I hope that you contunie to find writing joyful and look foward to reading more of your work. You write well and still keep up the essence of the cannon of the characters. That is hard to do you should be proud that you can do this and convey itso well in your writing. Thank you for the enjoyment. Cin
Heidi chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Please Update soon!
deanssammy chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
oh that's a really tough ending ...or is there more to come hope so needs some kind of happy i loved the story anyways
deanssammy chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
just speechless
deanssammy chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
oho Alastair...i was slode to crying because of poor sammy and the heartbroken Dean
deanssammy chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
oh you you're so mean poor Sam and Dean... but i LOVE it.
Kailene chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Come on, You can't leave us there !

Great, great story, love the suspense and brotherly togetherness! Can't wait for more and sure do hope that Alastair gets his in the end.
Jane88 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Great story, hope you're you still working on it? I'd love to read more, please update soon.
scrapyone chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
a rewarding gift for christmas and new year : it's awesome, thrightening, and i ca't wait to read the next part of your story so don't be too long please !