Reviews for About A Boy, About A Girl
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I'm sad that you haven't completed this :(
deleted2012 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
omg this made me cry several times over. I absolutely adore George/Fred/Angelina triangle, and this was brilliant! Even though I think Oliver is most definitely gay ;)
Nicole chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I love it an i think it speaks volumes without being melodramatic. My only criticism is that i don't think you need to explain in detail the sex, or the anatomical parts. i think the allusions, more like you had in the firsts egment, work well with the style. I'm also excited to see where this is going. One of the lines reminded me of Atonement.
Ninna Boo chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
OMG, how can he be such a jerk... she must be ruined. please update soon
Ninna Boo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
pretty great start.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
i hope george and angie make up son! i want some happyness ;)
NellieNotMolly chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
This chapter is where the real heartbreak occurs. Mostly Oliver, of course, but the other two as well. When "he gets impossibly closer to her, so close there’s no breathing space between them," I am trembling right along with Angelina. No one is happy, but I know you, dear Sophia, can work this all out for them! (Good luck with that...) :-)
damoon chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Aww I know both George and Angie have things to sort out and so confused and everything they do just pulls at the your heart. I felt sorry for Oliver as well. All of them actually. Thanks of another great chapter Sophia!
DanDevWe chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
WOW. Poor Angelina, George and Oliver. WOW. I'm not mad at Angelina at all. If she can't be happy with Oliver or George who will she be happy with? Angelina is one of my favorite characters so I can forgive her for not knowing what she wants and hurting more than just herself. Will George and Oliver move on? Will they forgive Angelina? I hope so
damoon chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
I love this story. I hope you continue. George needs some sorting out! The girl he loves finally told him she loves him and here he is denying that fact. I hope he finally gets his head on straight and be the loving George he is.
piticbob chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
George is stupid. He is. Stupid, stupid boy.

But the story is brilliant :D because we wouldn't be reading it if it were just some piece of fluff. The angst you write gets you hooked, keeps you reading.
Empty-Account000000 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I love this story, is so sad.

Your a good writer
NellieNotMolly chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
(Oops- sorry, I thought I had already sent a review for this.)

George is being an idiot. He needs to pull himself together. Poor Angie. :-( I feel for her.
Ashliegh chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I love the comparison parallel of Angelina/Verity and George/Oliver. The sexual tension and guilt in this story has me on the edge of my seat and even though I've only just finished chapter 2, I am thoroughly enjoying this!
butterflymuppet chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC. Genius- excellently written, especially since Portuguese is your first language and not English, you write better than I do and English is my first language :).

Please please please please update soon!