Reviews for Rape
Sasuke: Karin. I'm immune to poison.

Karin: ...fuck.
WinterWolf223 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Damn.
d4rkbandit chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Make more plz
RavenRebels chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
no but why , why cruel world whyyyyy oh and can make one for sakura ?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Liked the first part. Karin was horrible in the second.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
WTF?! THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You not going to explain what the seal on his chest is for?

Oh, this was kinda messed up [in a good way] and well written. Nice.
reader20 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hi there!

First of all this is a great fic. I loved the details and as a perv person i liked a lot.

Second Karin is a great character. The most fan girls over there say she's a bitch and disgusting but if they were with Sasuke they would certainly be hideous (they would be a mix of Sakura,Ino and Karin...a worst mix much worst)

So...i pretty much love this fic. Continue with your work and please don't make a sasusaku fic they're sooo boring and fucking senseless. I love Naruto just the way it is. When people start making couples it RUINS all story. (not in fanfiction) but i don't like certain couples.

Thank you!

Reader20
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Thank you...so much *_
littleblueclovers chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lol u shud make another XD

that was... Weird. But in a good way!

Even though i'm not old enough to b alowed to read this, it was worth it (man! I've some sick and peverted mind ;P)
Kendra chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was messed up but good story. I think that bitch karin might just rape Sasuke's ass in the future. I never liked her obsessing over Sasuke
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
karin is an evil twised bitch lmfao gr8 story
FUNNYANGRYBUNNY chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? KARIN IS DISGUSTING OMG THAS JUS NASTY AN WRONG!
Camille Bianca chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
well that story is a possibility of what really transpired between the two. too bad...suigetsu was cut off before he could blurt out the dirty little secret in the manga
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
you totally need to do more karin raping sasuke stories PLEASE?