Reviews for Broken Wings
wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 4/20
I am enjoying this very much and I cany wait until Harry remembers he's really a human or for Snape to realise there truly is something very strange about his new friend. I am not sure whether it is canon or fanon, (I know I should go to the Lexicon, but I am too tired... It's bedtime here in Australia) but there is usually a feature of the human that shows up in the Animagus. I know McGonagall's cat has markings around its eyes that look like McG's glasses.

Severus has looked at his new friend quite closely, so I doubt he is going to find feathers of a different colour on the bird's head that look a bit like a lightning bolt.

Sev's grudge against James Potter hasn't lessened over time; even though the man is dead, Severus still feels he is a victim. He's alive. Perhaps he should let James RIP. I am afraid I am of the opinion that Severus and his budding DE cronies would have more often than not given as good as they got. He is, after all, a powerful wizard, and he did start at Hogwarts already quite immersed in the Dark Arts. But perhaps your Severus wasn't. He did love his mother, after all.

Onwards...
Like how you didn't include Canada... Cause, screw Canada.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 10 . 4/7
I was so worried for a bit! Gave, I was crying if poor Sev lost Harry/Freedom!
This has been a lovely story overall! I like the new prophecy, and I look forward to reading the sequel. I like the idea for Harry's Animagus, because it isn't an exact replica of any of the Marauders and it fits his particular personality very well. I like all the sections of Hedwig's input, and Umbridge's fate is very unique! I don't think I've ever seen anyone use your solution to that particular problem. Furthermore, I enjoy how dynamic the characters are–they aren't necessarily stuck in their original characters or patterns of behaviour unless they choose that (like Malfoy!). Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
OnceUponAMagicStory chapter 5 . 3/9
I just let out the most undignified squeaking sound... You must tell no one. _
The Power Of Names chapter 35 . 2/3
Curse you for wriging such a good story.
hplover4ever chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Did you ever consider putting these stories on AO3? They're awesome!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Ah, the irony.
yboldyreva chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
How old are you?
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
I think that headrigs personality is the best part! Just found this fiction, and it's amazing! Okay, I'm gonna keep reading now…;)
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
"He nudged the prostrate wizard with the toe of his slipper." I am now imaging voldemort in a pair of tartan slippers, haha _;
MrToasterMan chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
I'm sorry... Charlie did WHAT with a Crucio?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
She's dead! The wicked witch is dead! Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Thank you for this chapter. I'm really glad that they've made up. Now I can't wait to read about Sev's confrontation with Umbitch :D That stupid cuff need to come off! Pronto!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Oh. Wow. Well, I'm glad that Harry doesn't have to hide anymore. But what a way to do it!
2,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »