Reviews for Broken Wings
LunarMidnight chapter 23 . 10/17
YES! She truly got her just desserts, they really gave her what-for! :)
lizyeh2000 chapter 35 . 10/12
Loved your story , now favourited!
mackiechandler chapter 24 . 9/25
I really love this story
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 35 . 8/15
I'd like to add to my previous review that this was a true learning experience. You used some advanced vocabulary that I really enjoyed looking up, as I'm a total word nerd. I also now have a newly kindled interest in falconry, so thank you for exposing me to something new!

I'm off to read the sequel.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 34 . 8/15
This is an AWESOME story. Thanks for a wonderful, entertaining, highly enjoyable read. I laughed so hard at the Malfoy prank that my mom stopped working to ask me what I was laughing at. Too funny! I love how creative you were with Umbridge's demise (good riddance to bad rubbish!), and really appreciated the intimate way ypu developed Severus and Harry's relationship. I also think that you did and excellent job of writing Albus and Minerva's characters. I loved Twixie! She's such a sweetheart. You did a really good job with Marietta and Vince too. I disliked their characters in the book, but I like that you redeemed them. My grandmother's name was Marietta, so I was always upset that her character in the book was a bad one. Vince is such a good character to saddle with an affinity for animals, too. His house and affiliation with Malfoy make it all the more meaningful that he defied everyone's expectations for him. Once again, fantastic job with this story. I truly enjoyed it. Well done.
kittyranma chapter 6 . 7/24
Good punishments the only thing better is if they got spanked to.
etherian chapter 13 . 5/25
I never understood why Dumbles let Umbridge take over Hogwarts the way she did...

I love this story!
LadyRainDancer chapter 35 . 5/15
Absolutely amazing story, loved every minute of reading it, even the sad parts :) now, on to the sequel!
brookesk1977 chapter 5 . 5/8
Well, you weren't wrong about needing tissues.
name-me-regret chapter 15 . 4/25
Finally, the truth.
name-me-regret chapter 14 . 4/25
That was an expected blow, and it just me sick to my stomach. More because the more you look into it, and prophesy starts to ring false.
name-me-regret chapter 13 . 4/24
Sometimes I wonder also, how did Ron become a prefect? He's a prefect? Really? And Dumbledore is the one that usually chooses them, or is that Mcgonagall? Either way I wonder what the hell they were thinking making Ron a prefect! I know Harry wouldn't be able to be Prefect because his grades are not that great either, and I'm sorry to say that Neville probably Doesn't have the grades required to be a pizza either, but what about Dean and Seamus?

And then suddenly Ron is great as a Keeper, and called the king, and it just feels like Rowling is trying to shove these "good qualities" of Ron down our throat. It feels fake and forced, and I think the only thing he's really good at is chess, but he doesn't apply the same strategies to life.

Sorry, I'm just rent. Good chapter with how Harry struggles when he realizes who he actually is.
name-me-regret chapter 12 . 4/24
The insight into Harry's homelife made me sick, and I wonder how could J. K. Rowling just breeze by the mentions of Harry's abuse, and the Weasleys total disregard of it? I want to say it's cause it's different in the UK, but I don't think it is. Then I wonder, how did Dumbledore not know? And I think he did, so why did he do nothing?
name-me-regret chapter 11 . 4/24
As if Howarts wasn't already a backwards, dangerous place already, and along came a toad (no insult to Trevor intended). I have a single-minded hatred for Umbridge. Vile woman!
name-me-regret chapter 10 . 4/24
I have to wonder, why is nobody panicking over Harry's disappearance? It's been two weeks, right? Where are the Aurors? Maybe wizards are wierd, but come on! Seriously?

The worst thing about it, is that I find the situation totally believable. How sad.
2,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »