Reviews for Broken Wings
Viktoriya chapter 35 . 4/8
Hi. I'm from Russia. I find the translation, but it have only 9 charts. But I can't wait! And I decide to read the original. And it's beautiful! You are a great author. Thank you for nice time.
Smilesaway2201 chapter 23 . 2/2
And we all whooped and cheered while reading this chapter! So satisfying reading something that’s worth coming to someone.
Wait Harry, just want you to know... I may have accidentally caused your parents death and untold suffering to you and your new father figure, but yeah..I'm proud of you surely that's something you're striving for. And I, Volde...uh I mean grandpa Albus obviously look on you and Severus as my children, children I would sacrifice...uh for. Harry was so grateful.
midnightdew chapter 26 . 10/21/2020
This fiction started out very very very good. Then the tension kinda ended (inevitable I suppose) and I found the writing in the later chapters to be a little rushed and almost simplistic and it didn't sit well with the earlier style of the earlier chapters.. Or maybe it's very likely, it's just me. Good job anyway.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 33 . 10/17/2020
Great chapter!
chinalatina28 chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
Ha! This is a treat! I can see red tail hawks through my windows. They are native to the area I live in. Snape caring for an injured person or vice versa is one of my favorite tropes.
Syd Mason chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
love Severus here
Ksusha Fray chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Dear author, your story has struck me to the core. There are many fans of this fandom in our country. Do you mind if I translate it into Russian?
Anavas88 chapter 26 . 5/10/2020
I have read a few of your stories and really like them but this one really moves me! Adore watching hawks and this one is one of my favorites! I am in Chapter 27 now but had to review chapter 26 cause I love boxing! (I did some kick boxing and boxing while living in China) it is a great stress reliever and helped me through a tough patch in life, my husband and I were having issues and he finally took it too far and gave me a month to decide if I wanted to give up something precious or get a divorce, I took my ring off that day to practice boxing and realized I had already made my choose, needless to say anger management was great!
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Awesome chapter. I feel bad for Harry. He has nobody to care for him. I am happy that Harry turned into a Red tailed hawk. I am glad that severus saved Harry. It is nice that Harry found severus's presence comforting
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2020
[After chapter 23]
Brother: Why are you smiling like that...?
Me: Utter satisfaction.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2020
You can always count on Delores Umbridge to make you feel undeniably furious :)
Guest chapter 34 . 4/21/2020
Nice story, really different from most others but very well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2020
Thank you oh so much, Harry, for the satisfaction of having Umbridge get what she deserved. It was brilliant!
Ysai chapter 19 . 4/8/2020
Happy birthday! I cried when I saw the last few parts it was so sad! But it was awesome! Keep up the good work!
2,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »