Reviews for Broken Wings
Pandamega chapter 26 . 4/21
Such a great story so far !
I honestly can't with Ron though . I can go either way with him most of the time but for him to turn on Harry again after turning on him literally just the year before ... It's forgive and forget for me . Good on Harry for being able to forgive him , but friendship would be over and dead for me at that point . It's just too toxic to have a fairweather friend who cares more about his hate and jealousy than the fact that Harry could have died , both times , with the tournament and with the animagus accident . I would never be able to trust him again .

I really love watching the relationship between Snape and Harry grow . I love how much Snape's character has grown in relation to Harry . I also love the way you've made Hagrid much more complex and interesting . Truly a wonderful story so far !
Fan girl 39 chapter 5 . 2/18
Black protector. Reminds me of story where Harry turns into a kitten and finds way to snape’s house and in his point of view he calls him the man in black
alexiana75 chapter 17 . 1/28
i hate Fan fiction rules. I want to have more than two lines about a story. I don't know if those poor boys will have much more angst and if the dumb Toad will make some more grievous things.
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 1/27
oh sweet baby! My heart clenches for him! Yes, I can totally see the longing to just stay a hawk!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 1/27
oh, my! Amazing potion and brilliant chapter! Your Severus is brilliant!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 1/27
this is interesting!
Two questions: is Harry the human still inside?
Could Severus use a Point-me spell, to find Potter? He will certainly have a surprise :)
Drsquirrel chapter 22 . 12/13/2023
Aww. So poignant! My heart hurts for them a little. Great writing in the make up!
dbookishslytherin chapter 35 . 5/16/2023
good story you have there
Blueberry Babe chapter 34 . 4/22/2023
amazing story. thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2023
This story is very well written and I may have happily finished it but the Umbridge part lasted just way too long and ruined it all for me.
Entertainment lover chapter 2 . 12/1/2022
Wonderful chapter. I loved how Severus took care of the young hawk. The conversation between dumbledore and Severus was nice.
Breeze88 chapter 35 . 10/18/2022
Still one of my favorite stories!
sisi chapter 33 . 5/7/2022
thanks, i like new relevations betweenSirius and Severus, but i think, maybe Bell is very unhappy for a long time, because she didnt married with her boy in love. Love for her style. And so I mean, Rabastan and Rudolphus were a good boys, there didnt want to be deatheaters, they were from a good family around the table. But what did they do with Bella who was so crazy and no able to get a good sun or daugther him. It is not so clear, why she was too much crazy.
sisi chapter 23 . 5/4/2022
I dont know how to write it. Thats was very adventure to read about Pink wicht and the birds and the forest and banchees crying. I like Harry who can helps Severus in the laboratory. It will be good hollydays there. Thanks.
sisi chapter 19 . 5/3/2022
nice, Severus is very unhappy and only one man can helps them. I believe to Harries abilities to do it. Thank. And Happy birthday for You, a long time ago.
2,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »