Reviews for Broken Wings
sisi chapter 33 . 5/7
thanks, i like new relevations betweenSirius and Severus, but i think, maybe Bell is very unhappy for a long time, because she didnt married with her boy in love. Love for her style. And so I mean, Rabastan and Rudolphus were a good boys, there didnt want to be deatheaters, they were from a good family around the table. But what did they do with Bella who was so crazy and no able to get a good sun or daugther him. It is not so clear, why she was too much crazy.
sisi chapter 23 . 5/4
I dont know how to write it. Thats was very adventure to read about Pink wicht and the birds and the forest and banchees crying. I like Harry who can helps Severus in the laboratory. It will be good hollydays there. Thanks.
sisi chapter 19 . 5/3
nice, Severus is very unhappy and only one man can helps them. I believe to Harries abilities to do it. Thank. And Happy birthday for You, a long time ago.
sisi chapter 6 . 4/30
What I like, is Severus and hes senzuality. Probably he doesnt know what does it mean and what to do with it. Hes heart needs to go up. It is good. Thanks.
moonprincess97524 chapter 26 . 3/31
I love the anger management class idea, physical activity always helps me when I am stressed or upset. I really love the Howler
moonprincess97524 chapter 25 . 3/30
I really really LOVE that the teachers in this story do the jobs that they are supposed to do.
moonprincess97524 chapter 23 . 3/29
I have to wonder if the Pink toad got off easy or not.
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 3/27
Wow, just wow. Oh, and I love this story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 3/27
oh how I love the way Freedom reacted to the Headmaster when he dismissed Freedom's idea in looking for Harry Potter, that was just too wonderful.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 35 . 11/22/2021
Ahhhhhhhh this was so gooood thank you loved it! Off to read some more :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 31 . 11/21/2021
Oh dear lorddddddd you have me balling like a toddler again damn ! This one is sooooooo angsty! I do love the angst tho it hurts so damn much damn you for being such a damn good writer
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 23 . 11/21/2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha BEAUTAFUL I laughed sooooo hard thank you after tearing my heart out earlier you repaired it and then some thank you!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 19 . 11/21/2021
Noooooooooooo please fix this pleaseeee they both need each other prettt pleaseeee im begging you hear, that chapter hurt so bad.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 14 . 11/21/2021
What Nooooooo! Argh Whyyyyyy!? My heart is breaking for harry and for sev. Harry knows sev has been harsh to him but also knows sev will protect him for lillys sake. This is one angsty story but i hope they will learn to get along xx
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 10 . 11/21/2021
You're gonna break my heart with this one aren't you? It reminds me of one i read called 'in care of' where sev was a injured bat and harry nursed him back to health and then sev rescused harry at the end. I can see im going to be balling my eyes out later on. I really hope this ends happy and sev realises that harry needs someone on his side. I know some people hate sev because he's been horrible to harry from the beginning because he couldn't get over what james and the maruders did but people make mistakes and i really feel that sev is redeemable. Back to readin!
2,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »