Reviews for Brain Cells Lost
raven2547 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
thank you! john cena is a friggin monkey man lol
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Awe that's really funny.

Mandy
XtremeMNCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
LOL! This was hilarious! Great one-shot!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh my god that was funny. Keep up the great work.

Dani

p.s. my name used to be Jeff Hardy Fan 31.
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Haha, nice.

Fanfiction dot net can be such a (insert three million bad words here) sometimes. I love how Raegan and Randy have their little debates. That whole yes, no, yes, no thing. Lol. Oh goodness, those jeans with the buttons the back pockets, lmfao. Why can't he just get some sweat pants or something. No, better yet ... he can walk around naked. Hecks yeah. Lmao at Raegan calling Randy by his full name. Ahh, I like his full name. Especially his middle name. Keith. It sounds so suave. Ew, okay what the french is JOHN doing there? I bet he begged Adam and Jay to tag along because he wants to hang out with the cool crowd. LMFAO. Haha, "John, you can sit out on the balcony." OWNED.

LMFAO. John Cena as her favorite wrestler? Rey as her favorite wrestler? KELLY SKANKSVILLE AS HER FAVORITE DIVA ? OH NO. Randal is so wrong for doing that. Lmao, I can see him doing something so EVIL like that too. KELLY KELLY? OMG. GROSS. YUCK.

Lol at that whole John "I'm a monkey" Cena thing. (makes monkey noises) LMAO, Sorry. Random.

Anyway, I loved this. :)