Reviews for 101 Uses for Reno's EMR
IDintFall4ULoveTrippedMe chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
lol funny-but shinra can afoured a sword, its just truks dont use them they use guns and knives and marcial arts...but reno cant aim a gun( true fact least in the real japeneese version , im from japan wich is why my spellings so bad)

And the M is for Magnetic not magic

EMR stands for

Eletric Magnetic Rod
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Electric-magnetic-Rod

Electro-Magno-Rod?

What's EMR mean?

So 101st use, "Super Special Once in a life Midgar Bomb." ... it blew up the plate didn't it?
Rein Lin chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
cute story!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Hahahahaha! Thats just too funny! I can't really pick a favorite because they were ALL too super awesome. I enjoyed this, you did an awesomely hilarious job on it. Love it! Love it!
matsuo nakata chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
xD this is brilliant! I never thought there were so many uses! xD Great Work! .
FateEscapesMe chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
lol u used ma idea! yay third leg!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
haha XD great! and all of the chapters have their highlights!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
It's a tie between chapter two and three! Ah well, such is the life of a Reno fan. Thanks for writing this! Are you really done? Wow. You really put a lot of work into this and thank you for writing it! Still makes me laugh!
Ritsu-San chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Squee! That was great. Hard to say which chapter was my favorite, but I'll go with chapter one just because XD

Sad it's over, but keep up the good writing and the humor. Looking forward to more stuff.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Wow. I just thought an EMR was a fancy way of saying 'Taser', but you really make me notice that yeah, it does come in handy. Now if only they made them in bright colors I'm sure they'd be a hit here! And you're right, swating should be a thing of the past. Great story!
FateEscapesMe chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
lol u used ma ideas! this is funny shit!
rapturesrevenge chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I just had a blast laughing at this. I love it!

Perhaps Reno could use it as a craptastic hunter's horn?
Aeriths-Rain chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
yay! great ideas
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
LMAO! Awesome updates! Hilarious as ever XD. I'll definitely be waiting for the next update. And good job on these again!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Ahahahahaahahahaa! Whew! Okay, those were just as funny as the first ones. Telescope, good one XD. They were all good ones actually. Fantastic job! Off to the next chapter!