Reviews for We're Not Meant to Be
Darknessdawns chapter 18 . 8/13
The characters were a bit OC at times, but overall you did a good job. The story was interesting as well as decently written.
Calli chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I loved it!
michelle88222 chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Ah! It was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it (Hence why I've only reviewed CH18). Feeling sad that it's over though but it was so good!
Michelle Potter-Black chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
I.. I cried with this, is beautiful! I definitely love you work, and the plt, of course! I don't specially hate Kaname, but I always thought he was the kind to do something like this. I love how Hanabusa (by tha way, could you please tell me what's his name? I don't know if it's Hanabusa or Aidou) protects Yuki almost with his life. Many people think he's the player, narcissist, selfish boy, but no. I always imagined him as in this story. It's definitely one of my favorites, so I just wanted to tell you that

Soulsearcher170912 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012

Good story so far over all, I love your descrption and style of writing.

I hope Aidou didnt really die... I better go read more to find out... ;n;
stxlla chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Oh goodness, this was absolutely perfect! I just love everything abot it! Especially the fight scenes. They were very vivid. :D

And here I was, thinking that there weren't any good Aidou/Yuuki stories out there. XD I have to check out your profile to find more! You're a very talented storyteller. :)

Keep writing! :D
DianA chapter 18 . 4/27/2011
That was sioooooooo good I thought my heart was being torn in two when I thought aido died I mean the whole story touched my heart, left tears in my eyes, and a joyful memory to keep forever.
Gingiie666 chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
This is a great story, I really enjoyed it. You wrote it well with good details :)
ADemonDream chapter 18 . 4/7/2011
Omg I'm speechless that was awesome live it _
mysteriousweirdo chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Love it... *sigh*, what more can i say? It was amazing! *shakes head in speechlessness*
crazyanimefanlover chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
O.M.G. For a mintue there I though it was going to end up badly but it all worked out in the end!:) This is a really great story :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 18 . 10/19/2010