Reviews for Eden's Gambit
god of all chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I'm not quite sure where this is going but I confess I'm intrigued.
BYoshi1993 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Excellent story! Harry is cute! Is he really only as tall as McGonagall's hip! That's adorable. Okay, that aside, I get that Harry has powers for whatever reason but why is Hermione possessed by a demon/essence of hope thing? That's really the only thing I don't get about this story.

I'm really happy that I didn't find any spelling, grammar errors, or any huge plot holes.

Anyway, please update again soon.

-Michael :D
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
You really have the habit of starting wonderful stories and not finishing them. It's a shame; you have imaginative ideas and write very well. You certainly know how to write mysterious stuff. Well, at least I enjoyed the two chapters that are here.
Specterman626 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
update this please
namelis chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
this story is awesome i like the mention of the muggles disbelief in magic lower its power witch makes sense with the world as i know it because belief is the most power full force in the world

I have distractedly walked off a ledge before not realizing it till i looked down and saw i was standing on air then my solid patch of air ceased to hold me up because i knew what i was doing was imposable but while my belief was that i shouldn't fall something solid was under me i did not fall

i have also unlocked started and ran my car before with keys to another ones that later attempts to reproduce failed but when i believed them to be the keys to my car they worked to unlock and start it

but in both of these incidents only my belief existed there was no one around to believe otherwise so my belief had nothing to over power in order to manifest however with there being more muggels then magicals the belief that magic exists in a few vs the belief that it does not in many its going to weaken and then eventuality die

i am intrigued to discover what comes next in this story but as you said in the beginning you don't know when you will get the urge to wright more all i can do is hope that this review draws your attention to it and hope things snowball from there
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Cool. Has potential, though I'm a bit bothered by Petite and what she means for the plot. Keep at it, anyway.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
good story so far, keep up the good work, byes
Kristoph1942 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Liked it, very interesting and it has a lot of new story elements I have yet to run into, I also have a certain obsession with the fey that crops up from time to time that your works seem to satisfy. Out of curiosity, do you plan to continue this story or work on others for the time being?
Oregonbird chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I like your brain. Have you noticed the world lacks direction from hardcore, up-to-date, published & touted philosophers, lately? It's just a suggestion, and you've mentioned what you think of those. Still.
Rockomaniac chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Darn Impressive.

You should seriously get down to writing a book and getting it published.

Not that you really care about it eh. Writing is for the writer's enjoyment.

Seen enough from you profile to say so.

Anyway, it is very good.

Update more often.

Without Wax,

Rockomaniac
ianob chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
love this story, or at least the start and the seeming direction, just read through it a second time, and hit on a lovely insight/crazed theoury ('ill know which when i see if i'm right)

but it looks as if Grindelwald had a deal very similar to Hermiones, maybe even with Petite?

would be a fun tie up of the past and present sets of events...

hope this fic crops up again in your brain, but i hope you don't stop writing Grimme either!
Intricate Elegance chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Very interesting short story. The idea of the World Spell, and Grindelwald's "solution" to its fading, is fanfic gold - I haven't come across such a fascinating concept in all the stories I've read. Your characterization of Hermione and her devil's deal to acquire magic also intrigued me - are you implying that all Muggleborns acquire magic in this manner?

I look forward to future chapters, since you've laid a solid foundation for a great story.
Ajaix chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Oh, I do hoep that you're continuing this. It's well written and certainly intriguing. I like that Hermione hasn't just accepted the 'demon' without pause. Honestly, who would?

Hehe, and everyone with insight being afraid of her is amusing at this juncture, but only so much as it doesn't get out of hand.

Your portrayal of Harry is also very arresting, how he tries to help and be a good friend, even though he's had no example, and doesn't really know what he's doing.

I even like your McGonagall :D

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Why is it that everything you write is gold? Not that I don't mind reaping fruit of your writings; its just a bit curious. :D