Reviews for Epiphany
SAK00 chapter 2 . 10/5
I think Bella acted like an insensitive pig in this chapter. Everything about her behavior, from her comments ("Do I have to call 911?") to a mockery of his eating habits, was belittling. But when she all but scolded him after he gave her a pair of warm socks and everything thereafter just made me feel very sorry for Jacob. He is probably the epitome of patience in the Twilight Saga and undeserving of Bella's accusations. Needless to say, her dose of shame was well-placed.
SAK00 chapter 1 . 10/5
Very descriptive writing; I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
A fic with a selfish, twisted Bella? A bella that does nothing but hurt Jake? Cant be not Bella...
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Grrat story! :)
jurodgers chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Super cute!
Blue Moon chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Best short chapter fanfic ever!
LoverGurrl411 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
This story is really cute! Seriously, just what I needed for the kind of day I was having.
Thank You! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Hi there! It's the angry guest reviewer from Chapter 2 again. You'll be pleases to hear that I don't hate Bella anymore. Your amazing story has completely redeemed her in my eyes. Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
God I hate Bella right now! She's always so selfish in canon, falling apart over Edward leaving her, that she completely ignores the fact that everyone she is even remotely close to has lost someone they love too. Jacob, Billy, Charlie, Leah, Seth, Sue... How can she possibly think that her pain is worse than theirs? Anyway, sorry about the rant... I just found this story and despite Bella annoying the hell out of me (which she always does) I'm really loving it! Can't wait to get to the end and see how things work out!
snow eopard chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
haha lol i wanna read more
LadyofSpain chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Loved it, he's such a smart aleck. And yeah, I loooove writing his POV too.
LadyofSpain chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
They had 'a thing' for each other, lol. Man I kept smiling through most of this chapter.
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
So, she finally could see that Jacob valued life, and her life above all.
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Poor Charlie, always afraid to tackle 'Girl Stuff'. you would think that Bella would realize why she's so upset about her fight with Jacob! How clueless can one girl be?
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
OMG! I remember reading this as a o/s. I loved it then, and I love it now! Heated arguments are the best.