Reviews for Epiphany
LoverGurrl411 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
This story is really cute! Seriously, just what I needed for the kind of day I was having.
Thank You! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Hi there! It's the angry guest reviewer from Chapter 2 again. You'll be pleases to hear that I don't hate Bella anymore. Your amazing story has completely redeemed her in my eyes. Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
God I hate Bella right now! She's always so selfish in canon, falling apart over Edward leaving her, that she completely ignores the fact that everyone she is even remotely close to has lost someone they love too. Jacob, Billy, Charlie, Leah, Seth, Sue... How can she possibly think that her pain is worse than theirs? Anyway, sorry about the rant... I just found this story and despite Bella annoying the hell out of me (which she always does) I'm really loving it! Can't wait to get to the end and see how things work out!
snow eopard chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
haha lol i wanna read more
LadyofSpain chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Loved it, he's such a smart aleck. And yeah, I loooove writing his POV too.
LadyofSpain chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
They had 'a thing' for each other, lol. Man I kept smiling through most of this chapter.
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
So, she finally could see that Jacob valued life, and her life above all.
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Poor Charlie, always afraid to tackle 'Girl Stuff'. you would think that Bella would realize why she's so upset about her fight with Jacob! How clueless can one girl be?
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
OMG! I remember reading this as a o/s. I loved it then, and I love it now! Heated arguments are the best.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
What's wrong with fluff? Ya gotta have some fluff-I love fluff. This chapter was great! fluff and all.
Elvis has left the building chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Jolene, I'm a huge fan of your art!
JElysha11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I truly love your Jacob charater. He is Just the wsy I imagined him around Bella. Im glad to have found your stories. I enjoyed temendously
j.d.y chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Wow, this is really sweet!
ninny 1 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
a really lovely read thankyou
Madame Naberrie chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This story is so ridiculously beautiful that it almost hurts. Thank you for sharing it with us.