Reviews for Foolish Game
ElleIzki chapter 9 . 3/15
Whoa, man! I don't see that coming, now I felt heartbroken *sniffs

Tsukasa you bastard! If I were Tsukushi, I won't ever ever be able to forgive him, I would have slapped him hard and perhaps made some permanent injury on that pretty face of his before divorcing him and bring the child with me. There was no sorry or excuse for cheating! Drunk or not, annoyed or not, he shouldn't be doing that with any other girls, especially with her bestfriend, he was married, for Godness' sake! and Yuki... seriously, how could you?

sorry for the rants, I'm just so biased with Tsukasa gets so intimately with other girls beside Tsukushi. I'm TxT fans, so it made me slightly suicidal. hehe

well, your story was beautifully written aside that disturbing part about Yuki-Tsukasa, I'm truly enjoying it :)
kawena85 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
The story is bitter and sweet all the same time.
Thank you for writing a lovely Yuki/Jiro story.
There are too few of them as is.
mct chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
oh my gosh! tsukushi was so nice! if that was me, I would have slapped her and thrown her out the window. and divorced that fucking sorry excuse if a husband of course. anyways! that was nice written! barely any errors. kuddos to you for being awesome
satomika chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
yuki and tsukushi's ending wasn't bad...
i mean, it was just right; perfect, in a sense, since i think that if the two of them had a fight, i wouldn't be overly melodramatic or vicious or something...

the epilogue is a nice touch to the ending of the story, though i honestly didn't get what this meant:

'When the acid clouds and heavy smog don't cover their vision?'

'You are one bitter woman.'

i mean, what's the connection between stars and finding the way home to acid clouds and heavy smog covering someone's vision to being bitter...?

and, i always thought it was the big dipper which people used to find their way home, since, if i'm not mistaken, the northern star is a part of the big dipper, and that star was always their clue of the north...?

ugh

anyway, i hope you make more very interesting yuki/soujiro with a dash of yuki with akira or rui or both the next time... :]

i'm sorry if im such a sucker for yuki/harem! :p
satomika chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
oh my gosh!

i hate forbidden relationships, but the way you make it sound here in your fic is so exciting that i wanted yuki to also carry tsukasa's baby (even if i know that that is so absolutely and horribly wrong! besides, i dont think i can stomach abortion)
satomika chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
hmmm...

i honestly read the other reviews for chapter 4, and it was kinda funny (right now, since im kinda in a good mood) though i honestly agree with what most had said

but anyway,

soujiro and yuki at the last part of this chapter seem so sad and tired to me... :(
satomika chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
'...He might just feel a bit lonely without Soujiro and decided to bother us tonight.'

'You're such a meanie. You'd feel the same way without Rui.'

'You made us four sounds like two pairs of gay couples.'

'Bisexuals, more like.'

-this is what i actually see them as...

teeheehee :]

anyway...

oh my gosh!

who are the people described in the last 3 paragraphs...?

don't tell me...?!

yuki and tsukasa...?

-gasp!-

-faint-
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Rereading for the second time because I can X3
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
It's oveeeeerrrrr noooooo T_T I really wish you had written more because this was amazing ! D:
Btw I just checked out your favourite stories and omg you also ship Dramione and camnz is 1 of my favourite authors too! (sorry a happy coincidence easily gets me too excited lol)
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Noooooo only 2 more chapters to go D: I'm enjoying this I don't want it to end this soon T_T
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Firstly, in reply to you A/N: "just in case"? Really? The story IS indeed M since previous chapters, lol XD
Secondly... wait what :O Tsukasa/Yuki? Good grief, I didn't see that coming! Not that I'm too disturbed about it but... just... oh wow O_0
Plastic Cello chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
I really enjoyed the scenes between Soujiro and Yuki. But I was really captivated by Yuki's final line. It really summed up the whole story.
Plastic Cello chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
I actually feel terribly for Tsukasa during the fight. He did have a point too; he made a mistake, but why was Yuki there in the first place. It was obviously Soujiro's screw-up.

Maybe I'm just partial to sympathizing with Tsukasa rather than antagonizing him.
Plastic Cello chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I loved the insight on what transpired during that evening. I am a sucker for Tsukasa/Yuki, for some reason. But this situation is definitely hard on all parties.

But I must admit I love it even more for the complications.
Plastic Cello chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I liked your original character of Nana; she sounded cute and a good match for Yuki in the friend department.

I really enjoyed too how Soujiro appeared beside their table. It was classic. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »