Reviews for Foolish Game
kawena85 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
The story is bitter and sweet all the same time.
Thank you for writing a lovely Yuki/Jiro story.
There are too few of them as is.
mct chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
oh my gosh! tsukushi was so nice! if that was me, I would have slapped her and thrown her out the window. and divorced that fucking sorry excuse if a husband of course. anyways! that was nice written! barely any errors. kuddos to you for being awesome
satomika chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
yuki and tsukushi's ending wasn't bad...
i mean, it was just right; perfect, in a sense, since i think that if the two of them had a fight, i wouldn't be overly melodramatic or vicious or something...

the epilogue is a nice touch to the ending of the story, though i honestly didn't get what this meant:

'When the acid clouds and heavy smog don't cover their vision?'

'You are one bitter woman.'

i mean, what's the connection between stars and finding the way home to acid clouds and heavy smog covering someone's vision to being bitter...?

and, i always thought it was the big dipper which people used to find their way home, since, if i'm not mistaken, the northern star is a part of the big dipper, and that star was always their clue of the north...?

ugh

anyway, i hope you make more very interesting yuki/soujiro with a dash of yuki with akira or rui or both the next time... :]

i'm sorry if im such a sucker for yuki/harem! :p
satomika chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
oh my gosh!

i hate forbidden relationships, but the way you make it sound here in your fic is so exciting that i wanted yuki to also carry tsukasa's baby (even if i know that that is so absolutely and horribly wrong! besides, i dont think i can stomach abortion)
satomika chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
hmmm...

i honestly read the other reviews for chapter 4, and it was kinda funny (right now, since im kinda in a good mood) though i honestly agree with what most had said

but anyway,

soujiro and yuki at the last part of this chapter seem so sad and tired to me... :(
satomika chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
'...He might just feel a bit lonely without Soujiro and decided to bother us tonight.'

'You're such a meanie. You'd feel the same way without Rui.'

'You made us four sounds like two pairs of gay couples.'

'Bisexuals, more like.'

-this is what i actually see them as...

teeheehee :]

anyway...

oh my gosh!

who are the people described in the last 3 paragraphs...?

don't tell me...?!

yuki and tsukasa...?

-gasp!-

-faint-
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Rereading for the second time because I can X3
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
It's oveeeeerrrrr noooooo T_T I really wish you had written more because this was amazing ! D:
Btw I just checked out your favourite stories and omg you also ship Dramione and camnz is 1 of my favourite authors too! (sorry a happy coincidence easily gets me too excited lol)
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Noooooo only 2 more chapters to go D: I'm enjoying this I don't want it to end this soon T_T
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Firstly, in reply to you A/N: "just in case"? Really? The story IS indeed M since previous chapters, lol XD
Secondly... wait what :O Tsukasa/Yuki? Good grief, I didn't see that coming! Not that I'm too disturbed about it but... just... oh wow O_0
Plastic Cello chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
I really enjoyed the scenes between Soujiro and Yuki. But I was really captivated by Yuki's final line. It really summed up the whole story.
Plastic Cello chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
I actually feel terribly for Tsukasa during the fight. He did have a point too; he made a mistake, but why was Yuki there in the first place. It was obviously Soujiro's screw-up.

Maybe I'm just partial to sympathizing with Tsukasa rather than antagonizing him.
Plastic Cello chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I loved the insight on what transpired during that evening. I am a sucker for Tsukasa/Yuki, for some reason. But this situation is definitely hard on all parties.

But I must admit I love it even more for the complications.
Plastic Cello chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I liked your original character of Nana; she sounded cute and a good match for Yuki in the friend department.

I really enjoyed too how Soujiro appeared beside their table. It was classic. :)
Plastic Cello chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
This is the best story I have read in a long time. Thank you for putting in some Tsukasa/Yuki action; I love it. 3