Reviews for Never Again
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Hey! I do like ur ff,because it's the 1st time som'1 makes gross comments about Abby's says she's less than a woman ! But Abbs isn't a baby, and the team doesn't treat her like a isn't a pedophile,Hollis bitch ! Goths aren't sluts or boy toys, thank u, open up ! U made clear that Gibbs isn't embarassed by his girlfriend's skirt,tattoos or 's nice,sooo needed to be said,I assume,even if we,shippers,already for sharing this,Pea'.And the hell with Hollis,I never liked her,lol !Take care,dear Pea'.Always.
LoBall chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like the story and your writing is very ending is a bit too cheesy for my liking,but thats just my opinion.
Perla chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Meanie! Made me all happy when I saw an update and it's just an author note... pouts :(
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
HI it was such a good story...I hope you continue to write stories for all of us loyal readers. gREAT Job... Keep up the good work and whomever complained about this pairing Read the Author's notes at the top of the screen...

GAbby Rules the World!

GReat Team togetherness everyone was going to protect Abby.
Trissacar chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
i hate hollis too not all of her just most... *.*
Hime no Kowai Shumi chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
sweet
bahnannah chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
whoo hoo! take that skanky mann! ziva and jen are my heroes in this story.

i loved it. now if we can just get rid of this hart chick, we can finally get GAbby together and all will be right in the NCIS world.
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
can you write a sequel to this! love this story...and now that Hollis isn't in the picture...or if she is planning something because of all the latest events...there is more GABBY waiting!
hippysheep chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
bowing to your greatness! great story!
T'Manda chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
OMG! This was so good! Down with Mann and up with Gabby!

Amazing story. one of the best I have read.
greengarbage chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Ending was too rushed. You went over the top.
Gabby'GrissomSara chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I really liked ur story I wish I could find more like it... Thank you for writing a really good story..
Vani88 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
This is a really cute fic... I don't think it quite qualifies for an M-rating... but I sure liked the Hollis-bashing :)
Vani88 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Great... I can't wait to see him confront that stupid woman
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009