Reviews for Never Again
Marissa chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Great job for your first fan fiction! I don't really think Hollis would have gone to Abby's apartment but I do think what the team said to her was spot on!
melniewn chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
nicely done. I haven't had the courage to write one yet.. so kudos to you for this one! It's well written and I really enjoyed it, partly cause I dislike Mann..and partly cause I adore Gabby stories.
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Wow! Love the ending! Loved the bashing that Mann got from every team member. You did Great! as a fanfic writer. You gonna do more soon. Do more GAbby, because basicly that's all I like to read.
STLFAN chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. I can't write worth a lick, so I appreciate the time you spend to share your stories with us non artistic peons. Look forward to future fics. :)
gabbygirl115 chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
aw. I'm kind a sad to see it end. I'm glad they all ganged up on Hollis though. I never liked her in the show. LOL Good job! Can't wait to read your next one!
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
I loved your ending I would have loved a little more ABby Gibbs time together because it was like okay were a couple but I LOVED IT. GREAT job great chapter fic, Please write more stories and if you have to add Hollis to have an antagonist please do something with her in the first one or two chapters and have Gibbs comfort Abby in the last three for or five chapters :) Giggles. GREAT job. WRite more soon. Awesome story. GREAT Job.
Eliza-angel chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
I love it, awesome how they all want to help kill Mann ...
sorgina13 chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Always in favour of Hollis bashing, never did like her from start to finish.

I had fun reading the story it was amusing. It's nice to have lighthearted stuff.
lunarmoth131 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I don't like Hollis either, and I love this story!
deewee89 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Great story. Mann has got to go, really. Please keep up the good work.
STLFAN chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Hey - great story. I love Gabby fics. Looking forward to your next update. Thanks for sharing ! :)
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I hope Gibbs lets Mann have it. Is there more to this story? Gimme more. Great writing.
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Getting interesting by the minute. keep it coming. Great writing.
Eliza-angel chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Go Jenny GO! Make Mann cry :) lol love it!
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Once again great writing.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »