Reviews for Never Again
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I have no complaints on the pairing of Gabby. I will always read Gabby. That's all I read is Gabby. As long as someone writes Gabby Fanfic I will Read it. Great story! I would loved to see Mann face in the elevator. Gimme more GAbby.
gabbygirl115 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! Great Job!
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
After what happened to Abby I really wish Ducky would make in an appearence to his Best Girl and bring Abby some flowers. Hugs it's a GREAT story. I'm so happy to have your story to read. IT's GREAT. The director overhearing was AWESOME. I mean seriously. Wow I would have loved to been a fly on that wall. Abby is the most loyal person you could ask for. GREAT Job. Write more soon. Hugs you. Tight. Pretty please post another chappie tonight. Hugs you.
Eliza-angel chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
I love it, hope he tells Mann some fitting words like go to he*l :)
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Yes but he's not going to get anywhere if he tells her to talk. He's got to earn back the way she spills her guts to him. She is truly a rare girl. To not chase after someone you love to let them live the life they choose if it will make them Happy. That's why I think the two of them will be perfect for each other.

Oh and one of these times you know how they can spy on Abby's Lab from upstairs I wish they would put it on the plasma screen sometime where Hollis is really laying it into Abby and when she comes back upstairs not a sound is heard and then it's played over and over the abuse she hurls at Abby. And the director gives her the old heave ho. Say goodbye Witch of Hollis.

Great Job please post more soon. We love your story.
gabbyness chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Sweet Gibbs knows. Can't wait for an update.
gabbygirl115 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
great job so far, can't wait to read more!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Yeah I HATE HOLLIS. Die Woman DIE. Sighes. Gibbs was written so different when she was on the show. The stuff she said and did and they let her get away with it. I guess we all get screwed up in the head for someone we think we love. I think Gibbs thinks he might love her. But the way she told him all the time on the show and all that. Like he couldn't figure it out for himself. GAH. hated when she's in it. Gibbs needs someone like Abby who has enough love in her heart to love even Kelly and Shannon. Cause she would. Abby would be the sweetest one for him. She can hold her own and yes there would be arguments but there would also be rockin make up sessions. Type and post more soon. Hugs you.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Die Hollis Die! A long slow painful death. Sighs. I really wish someone would give her the commeuppance she needs. WoW. That Comment to Gibbs is gonna have him go all Growly on her. I hope I hope. GREAT Chapter. Oh wait there's another one I can read before work. YOU ARE THE BEST. Runs off to read that one also.
Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I love it, more please !

I hope Mann gets what she deserve, a kick in the butt,... talking about abby like that...not nice! :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5