Reviews for The Fallen Swan
maipigen chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
So very sad this was never completed. As a fellow VM fan I really enjoyed it. Thanks for this:)
Liese24Rob7 chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
I'm totally stuck on this story. I love the storyline...please update soon! :)
Nlilly chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Its a great story i cant wait for the update! (:
sillyrabbittrixareforkids chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I love Veronica Mars! You won't even believe how happy I am that your writing this. :)
Nalsy chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Excuse me, I just reread this while I'm home sick and now, having watched VM am even more in love. With you. I mean the story - What?

Seriously, this is so good and when I read the part where you used my line right before Leah hit Bella I swear my eyes became all shiny.

I love your Jasper. And your Assward, I mean Edward. Very Logan-esque.

You are doing such a wonderful job meshing these characters together and I think I might die if I don't get to read more soon. I might be slightly over dramatic but I hope my point is clear - this story is amazing bb. IFLY.
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
thanks! :)

love it

looking for more!
amesynth chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Well Jasper, FMD indeed! Ha, oh man. I loved that whole kitchen scene! The Jenga and everything was just brilliant.

I'm also glad everything is out in the open between Charlie & Bella. Maybe the 2 will now join forces and crack the case together?

I'm really loving how well you are able to keep the 2 different plotlines, Tanya's case and then what is happening w/ E & B, separate but at the same time are intertwining together. (Ehh.. Idk if that made any sense../ ) You do a great job of balancing the 2!

So excited to see what you have planned for the rest of this story! And now that I'm finally all caught up, that means you can update soon, right? RIGHT? Heh.

Luff you.

amesynth chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Omgzz duude... that was just.. You described that moment perfectly, where you're with someone and all of the sudden it goes from meaning nothing to meaning EVERYthing (ooh I like that, I may have to use that line sometime *ahem*)

I especially liked this line where she's studying his face...

I noticed the way his mouth changed when he looked at me – lips parted ever so slightly, the corner raised so subtly that probably no one else in the world would have noticed.

Gah. Lovely.. Just like you.

amesynth chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Aww, this was a good one. Both exchanges between Bella & Edward and Bella & Jacob were lovely.

I especially loved this part from Eddie:

I wondered if things were changing between us. Some might say she’s a bitch, but I say she’s complicated. And for someone that gets bored easily, complicated is good.

So change is on its way, huh? Excitment! :D

And omg, Harry's fish fry... Ahh those were defo good times ;)

amesynth chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Ooh.. Do I sense a forbidden love coming on? I'm loving this (of course) because this could go either way for both Bella & Edward; they will either continue seeing each other to piss the parents off, or they will do it simply because they're actually starting to like each other. Hmm...

I am intrigued! And you are awesome :)

amesynth chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Yay! I'm finally reviewing, omg!

Where to even begin...

So I was noticing, after this chapter especially, that a lot of the time in other stories, I get more into reading about the emotions the characters are going thru and knowing what’s going on inside their head, but with this

story it’s different. And I love it. Sure Bella has a few moments where

she’s reflective about her past, but she’s not sitting there all “woe is me”

thru the whole thing, so it doesn’t overwhelm the main focus of the story.

So I think you’re doing a great job of balancing the two. I really like that

she doesn’t dwell too much on the past and is more of a take action sort of girl.

And last but not least, I have to add in my fav Jasper moment…

“As she embraced me, my eyes met Jasper and he smiled at me again in that way he does.”

Rawr. Can’t they just…PLEASE? Haha… Although, in that scene with

Alice in the bedroom, I felt like something might start to spark between Alice and Jasper, which makes me sad, of course, but I guess I wouldn’t be opposed. Alice is actually pretty cool in this story. And it also seems like there is a possibility now of Edward and Bella becoming..more than allies…Eh? EH?

Dammit… I haven’t felt this way about canon coupling in such a long time!

Since…since…since reading the actual freaking books for the first time! My

whole belief system is crumbling! *cries*

Seriously tho, still loving this!

TellNoLiesToMe chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Please, Please Get the next chapter up soon! I adore Veronica Mars and Twilight,and they are great together.

The only thing I have to say is I prefer Logan to Edward,Sorry, and I would like them longer.

Please the get the next chapter up soon and then the next one
RenesmeeJesusCullen chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
LISTEN. IFLYF. YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVE A SHITTY TREE IN THE LIVING ROOM THAT IS NAKED BUT I WOULD RATHER BE WRITING TO YOU ABOUT UR AWARD WINNING FIC.

IT IS EPICNESS WITH A CAPITAL T.

HUH?

ANYWAY...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LEAH UPDATE! LIKE, IF U ASKED ME TO SKIN A MONKEY IN RETURN FOR THE UPDATE I WOULD TOTALLY NOT DO IT BECAUSE THAT'S GROSS U SICK FUCKER BUT I WOULD AT LEAST CONSIDER IT BEFORE I SPAT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH I WANT TO SEE THIS STORY UPDATED.

ALSO, EXCUSE ME, I'M SURE THAT IT IS INCRED. REIJILIE POSTS SHIT EVERY WEEK BECAUSE SHE HAS NO LIFE. U SHOULD POST UR AMAZINGNESS AND BE CONFIDENT IN ITS BRILLIANCE.

ENOUGH OF A LECTURE FROM OLD GRANNY RJC YET? I DON'T THINK SO.

I HAVE THIS SITE, IT KEEPS BREAKING DOWN. JUST LIKE MAH HIP. BACK IN MY DAY, FANFIC SITES WORKED. TRUE STORY.

SO CLEARLY MY IN DEPTH REVIEW OF THE CHAPTER TELLS YOU I LOVED IT BUT IMMA GO BEFORE I ACTUALLY LOSE MY MIND.

LOVE YOUR EVERYTHING!
RenesmeeJesusCullen chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
OMG I SEE WHY THIS STORY WON THE BEST FORBIDDEN LOVE CATEGORY OF THE SILENT TEAR AWARDS! ITS AMAZING!

MWAHAHAHAHA

IN OTHER NEWS, IT SEEMS SPENDING ALL THAT TIME WITH UWBJ, SEXING THE BOYS OF LA PUSH, HAS LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ME. THAT, AND MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK.

WHAT WAS MY POINT AGAIN? OH, THE REVIEW.

17 OUT OF 5. AMAZING, ONCE AGAIN.
RenesmeeJesusCullen chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
HELLO.

MY NAME IS EDWARD CULLEN.

THAT IS TO SAY...WHAT? IMMA START OVER.

HELLO. I DISAPPEARED. I WALKED INTO THE PACIFIC OCEAN IN A MAGICAL PLACE CALLED LA PUSH AND APPARENTLY DIDN'T REVIEW THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY. I AM BACK NOW AND WILL TRY NOT TO SUCK AS I EAGERLY AWAIT AN UPDATE OF YOUR AMAZINGNESS.