Reviews for Ultimate List of Warrior Names
Rainleaf the spy chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Despite this little story, this is still against the guidelines, as your other chapters are still lists.
My only suggestion is that you add a short story to every chapter.
Rainleaf the spy chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I've said it plenty of times, but this is against the rules. Please remove this or get reported.
Rainleaf the spy chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I'm going to sound repetitive: but this is against the guidelines. This is a list.
Rainleaf the spy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Once again: against the guidelines. The guidelines are here for a reason.
Rainleaf the spy chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
You should really read the guidelines. This is a list: thus being against the rules.
Rainleaf the spy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Actually, Bluestar's mother was Moonflower, so honestly you can't really say that, as it's incorrect.
And as for your rule about "Wind, Shadow, Thunder, or River" in Bluestar's prophecy there was a cat named Windflight, so that's incorrect too.
And the Erin's have used plenty of stupid names-in fact even my pen name sounds stupid!
Am Andd this is against the guidelines.
Account moved elsewhere chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Lionclaw...
Valkyrie Einheria chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Take this down or be reported, as this is against the rules.
Ravenstar of geekclan.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
How long did it take for you to think of all that...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
dude dont be so harsh. although i do agree, yellowpool and dirtpaw are retarded and immature
ThatTrumpetEgo chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
:P anything to keep the list up! I love the ideas that I can get!
ThatTrumpetEgo chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Very helpful! I use it all the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
QWE
Sailorstar2279 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
against the rules by the almighty fanfiction over lords
Amberspirit of SkyClan chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I lyk this really very much so, I figured out a way to bypass the lawlclan rules. No I'm not part of them. I don't lyk them and think the idea is stupid but if you won't to find out how to bypass the rules pm me!