Reviews for Obsessed
TamoraSky chapter 9 . 2/16
I love this story, i have for a long time. As much as i love it, i noticed at one part you called Miroku a Psychiatrist and then later called him a psychologist And I dont at all expect you not to know the difference (i didnt until last year) but i thought you should know. But this story is well done and i thought i should point out (sorry for this) but typically it wouldn't be called an insane asylum but probably a psychiatric center (at least thats what we call ours) but yeah...sorry to just sorta drop those on you...but i really enjoyed the story, even going through high school i loved this story.
noname00 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Though Sango pissed me off with leaving Baileys body to clean a nonfatal wound I loved it(: I understand authors do it for more suspense or whatever but as a reader I cant help but to get angry with the characters lol
grimmy lover chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Awesome job
alicealicealicealice chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
This is an exciting story, this is my second time through. Overall, I think it's great, but you can work on your spelling though.
Alice chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I love this story! I've read this like a thousand times, over and over again! and it just never seemed boring. I think you did a wonderful job explaining the characters and reaction when they find out about the murders and the creepy Howard Bailey escaped. I especially liked it when Sango found out that Howard has been spying on her for many years, you were certainly great at describing how she felt. If you ever write any other stuff, I would totally like to read it!
whatsamatta chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
So, overall I thought this was an entertaining story, but there was one combination in chapter five that nearly turned me away from this story for good:

- "Of course I do, Sango." He told her. "No matter how tough you might think you are, you're still a woman and you need a man's protection. I just want to look out for you and make sure you're safe." -

To me, that was an insult to feminists everywhere. Why does she need a man's protection? This isn't the 1950s anymore, and that thought of women not being able to protect themselves simply because they are women is such an archaic form of thinking.

Understanding that maybe you just wanted to convey a sense of care, you could have had Miroku say something like this instead:

- "Of course I do, Sango; I want to look out for you and make sure you're safe." -

And reading that statement with the rest of the section, her being a woman needing a man's protection really has nothing to do with how much he cares for her.

But that aside, it was a rather interesting story. I would also suggest taking a deeper look a your grammar. I think my favorite example had to be this one:

- "Sango, I don't you to freak out. But…Howard Bailey has escaped?" -

Why would InuYasha be asking Sango if the crazed patient escaped? He was informing her of a potential threat, not really gathering he thoughts, and therefore the question was misplaced.

Other than those few points, nice job.
Winter Aquamarine chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
This story was way interesting. I read it all in one go.
harley chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
DUDE ok this was the best one that i have ever read you are like the best now this is my favorite one you should totally continue it! ]
The female Sesshomaru chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
I don't normally give reviews unless the story was awesome. It's a really great story. I admire your writing style and believe you told this story well. Some how, though, I feel sorry for Hayden. That and I wonder if Nelly and Amber ever got together...
The female Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
For some reason while reading this I get a GREAT GATSBY and it might be Dracula... yeah it's a DRACULA feel to it. The only part of dracula is the insane asylum part and the whole dream thing.
PinkCherry67 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Wow That was a GREAT story

Great work!
sess's wifey chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
This was a fantastic story! The best MirokuxSango I've read in a long time. The continuing twists that you put into the story really made me keep reading. You captured the suspence of the situation of Howard's escape and his return amazingly well. I literally screamed when I read that there was a man with a knife in Sango's car and that Howard was in Miroku's bed. You described how an insane asylum basically works but I don't think that the doctor(Miroku) would have so much free time. But the workings of an asylum weren't mandatory or essantial to the story so don't worry about it. The way that you wrote about the connections that Sango and Miroku felt for each other really got me interested since not that many writers are able to capture the romance of a couple without straying from the plot for a considerable amount of chapters. So I guess that in conclusion this was most likely the BEST written MirokuxSango romance horror story that I have read.

P.S - I'm just wondering, but where did Kagome do? Around like the end of the story she just dissapeared. She wasn't even actually mentioned anymore. I'm not ranting about you ignoring her or whatever, I'm just curious since I found it funny that she wasn't really there in the story even though she was a nurse at the asylum just like Sango.
hushedthoughts chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
that was so good! i loved it! i wouldnt even go to sleep until i finished it... it i now 5 a.m and im still up thanx a lot lol...anyway great job!
bear321432154321 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this was very romantic and suspensful i absolutely loved it! kudos to you!
yAmAmoTO'13 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
so...i normally dont really like inuyasha fics in modern times, but this one was really good. your graamer could use a little work, and you should watch your spelling...but other than that it was really quite impressive. keep it up!