Reviews for Love Me, I Hate Myself
tamashiyuki chapter 17 . 1/21
No continue?

I like so much!
dead feather chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Interesting but a bit fast and harry doesnt seem like himself. I liked that theyre adults and how harry can push edward. But the whole harry is a copy of bella and that harry has basically lost his gryffindor courage and morals are major putoffs.
dead feather chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Why is harry replacing bella? Her house, er car, her boyfriend? Maybe soon her friends
holaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
kawuaii
JlovesGaara chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
I liked this story, but I did not love it. It was definitely missing something, and I was hoping for more originality. It was funny though, and different, but I wish you had gone into more detail and did something wild and interesting. Keep up the good work in the future!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
nice really nice
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
...

I don't get it. Their reltionship makes no sense to me. Edward, honestly, seems like a serial killer, not a potential date.

Is this supposed to be crack and I'm just missing the humor? Or is this just your idea of romantic interludes?
bit cynical can't curse me chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
i'm not entirely sure this is not a crack fic. still funny.
crunchynoodles chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
oh wow that ended quickly :)

it's too bad he never met the other Cullens though :P
yukino89 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
hahahahahahahahahahaha nice...more
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
i really like this fic. that is kinda strange because i am team jacob and i hate edward... as i said, strange. back to the point, i thought that this line was very funny:

Harry's mind went blank for a moment.

"She's a freak? She's got two hearts?"
MistOfHeaven chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
the story says complete. but there seems to be a cliff hanger. it this the end? well this is very good.
MonkeyTrouble chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
Yey, finally finished!It was funny... me like
IchigoPudding chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
*Flails*

IP
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.