Reviews for Family Values
deanie161 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
laughing the whole time
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the god work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter. Man! I'll bet Jasper is going to tan Bella's hide! He seemed REALLY pissed off with Bella interrupting him and Alice! Good luck Bella! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Another wonderful chapter. Seems like Edward needed a little reminder of his place, after not being spanked for so long, huh? Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Great first chapter. Looks like the boys got themselves into some serious trouble, huh? Carlisle and Esme are pissed, that's for sure! I certainly wouldn't want to be in their shoes right now! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Uh oh! I wonder what's going to happen now? I wonder if Rosalie will get in more trouble? Anyway, great chapter and please continue! I really want to find out what Carlisle wants with Rosalie! Please post chapter 13 as soon as possible!
Shawna chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Great chapter ending! Please keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
This was a captivating but a little too sexual and steamy (for my taste), chapter. I would've cut back on the sex scene, maybe had a little line or two of it then moved on to another more appropriate subject. But still a good story. Keep it up!
Shawna chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Another wonderful chapter! Please continue!
Shawna chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Another great chapter. I loved every word. Please continue.
Shawna chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Another great chapter and unfortunately, I don't know what choice Bella should make. Sorry I'm no help. But still a great story.
shawna chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Another great chapter. Please continue.