Reviews for One Night
Rebecca1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Aww bless him , poor Spencer he's been used and abused so much - a college professor oh gosh :S
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Great story, only reid could be mad about getting laid by hot girls. But that why we love him
fireopalring chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Oh no! THat ended up so sad. . . really well written, though.
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Aw, that was sad, but really good. (:
Lyanna Winter chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Thats it? Why isnt there more?
tearbos chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Whew! Thanks for the hottness with the Chem professor. I knew you'd do a good job with that.

"He spent hours with her getting his brains scrambled."

Oh to trade places for a couple of hours! *sigh*

But, poor Reid always getting left. I don't understand it personally as I'd lock us both in an underground room and never leave...

but I digress...

Nice job!

(Any chance for more? *bats eyelashes*)
Raphael0877 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Oh, poor baby, makes you just want to reach out and hold him. I loved the wall analogy...I think many of us can definitely relate. Good (but sad) story.
REIDFANATIC chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Poor Reid, what is wrong with these women? If I could have Reid, I wouldn't want it to be for a one night stand.

So, JJ's not interested in settling down and having kids but only in her career huh. Hmm, the best laid plans sometimes go awry.
KBC04070911 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I just read both chapters of this story, and I feel so bad for Reid about being used so many times...I hope to read another JJ and Reid story by you again...You are a great writer so keep up the great work.
MajinSakuko chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Uh, new JJ/Reid fic *adds to list* *saves for reading* :D
tearbos chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I'm always happy to fuel the muse!

I love this of course. I fully believe a situation like this happened to him at some point (without the woman in question being a coworker of course).

So, maybe a follow up to their 'date' where they discuss this issue?

*bats eyelashes*
wolfeylady chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You know, this really could use a sequel, maybe from JJ's POV.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Whoa! That was awesome! I totally wish that actually happened! lol! :)
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I think you should follow this up. You've captured Reid really well and I think it would be good to see JJ realise how what was one thing for her could really be hurtful for him. I really hope you're planning a second chapter! :)
Symphonie 2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I must admit that I'm feeling sad for Reid.

His constant loneliness must be really painful for him, at least at times.

A lot of men would have been delighted to have a one-night stand with a beautiful girl and leave it at that, but not Reid. He never received any kind of real affection when he was young, his mother was probably unable to provide it most of the time.

JJ messed with the wrong guy here, and ended up really hurting him even if it wasn't her purpose.

A sequel where JJ realises how badly she messed up, and that she hurt a wonderful guy, could be a good idea (but I'm not referring to a romance here).

Anyway, it's an interesting idea and a good piece of work