Reviews for Fun With Super Glue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
its got humour alright whoever in there right minds (thats a good thing in these circumstances) did this is an absolute genius! keep on going, rock on NCIS.
camry72 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awesome payback.
fukitimout chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
They should totally put this in an episode. You know, that scene right after the theme song. It would be perfect!
LongToSexy4u chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is one of my favorite stories. I had always hoped McGee would get back at Tony.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I liked them having fun.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol that was great, I nearly fell off my sofa laughing when Tony did that McGee, the thing that I found the funniest though was not that he put superglue on the keyboard but that Gibbs keeps a bottle of nail polish remover in his desk for that reason, that was what had me laughing so hard! Although I would love to know the circumstances behind the time Ziva and Tony superglued McGee's face to his desk
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
lol XD
starjems88 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
great story:)
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh you really had me going there for a second, I thought that maybe Gibbs would sit down at Tony's desk because Abby was in his chair. Well that would have just been awful for Tim and Ziva, Too awful! Now what? Is it "let the pranks begin until April Fools day?" Hum, maybe I should do my own plot bunny with that. Great funny story and just what I needed today. Thank you very very much for the great laugh at Tony. Please post more stories soon.
cjcold2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Nice.

About time Tony got some payback. Though in reality I can't see it happening quite like this given Tony's two finger typing habit he wouldn't be as stuck to the board as McGee who uses all his fingers.

Though I did have an intersting idea for a challenge. What if one of Tony's pranks ended up with Tim and Ziva stuck together superglue or otherwise. Might make a nice McGiva challenge.

More soon please.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I liked your story...its about time that Tony experience the superglue on the keyboard that he's put Tim through so many times...and when he complained he got the response that he should have gotten. I wonder if it keeps him from doing it again to someone else...but with Tony I doubt it. IT was a very enjoyable read...

Sue
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I see McGee and Ziva got some sweet revenge.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh!This story is so funny!Great job!lol :D
aserene chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was so totally worth it. ;)