Reviews for Death Note: My Note, the AD Williams Files
marieeula24 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Every chapters are worth reading! Especially chapter 1456
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
My god xD you are awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Omg! Item #12 (and 5 and 10)! Also did you know that instead of mmn you can have m n' m, which is more mello-approved?
Kat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh my God that was sooo funny! Poor Watari, he's probably mentally scarred!

About the Cheshire cat thing, my friend does that all the time, and then pokes me in my pressure points, where I am strangely ticklish.

Oh crap! *runs away from Kate*
Kat chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
WOW. This is vere entertaining! 33333
Kat chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
LOL, L's so arrogant! "This L looks so awesome against this white backround," I agree with you! awesome!
Kat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMFG LOL! Light's such an ass in this!

Also, this is really random but, my friend does the Chesire(sp?) Cat grin ALL the time! She's so random, but she's really funny and cool! She introduced me to POCKY, which is now one of my favorite foods!

Ah, my friends sure are wierd: The animefreak (me), the horse-lover, the random funny girl, and I can't actually describe the rest, they're just really random and funny. I love them!

Lol, I talk a lot. Anyway, Hilarious! Poor Watari!
Nour chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Cheesy but nice.. I loved Watari's eye-brow comment most! :)
Kunai-sama chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
LOL, imagine if those were the wrong cars and Matsuda'd walk into the wrong house.

Epic lolness.

~MCR.-
Kunai-sama chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hahaha! Light's so funny. (though I hate thee ewe) He btter not push it, thouh, lawlz.

/reads on/

~MCR.-
i-am-mitsuki chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Now I can't wait for my Washington dc trip! can't wait the next update! Going to be epic. Btw is beyond going to kill anyone? O.o
Hoashi-chan chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Hahaha! _ Oh the trouble those four get into! I love it! And yes, Barak does need his strawberry jam. ;p
Mia Fontaine chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
oh, that is so B. Evil grin, hops the fence. HAH! *pounces him. excellent chappy i must say, and i agree with the last reviewer, Laments was just so bombie bombtastic, sadface that you're over it.

anyhoo. MANY CHOCY CHIP COOKIES FOR YOU for a collection of shorts made of win. :D
Kristi's Stories chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
I know you're probably over the story with the Laments of Lawliet, but this would actually be good story. Like Mello, Matt, Near and Beyond go to different places around the U.S. (or where ever) and upload pictures on the net, having L chase everwhere for them. :P but since you might not do that, I'll just leave it to my imagination.

As for this chapter: LOVE it! The whole going to washington D.C. and jumping over the fence to get into the white house. Brilliant! I can imagine the picture they took and I can' help but grin like a maniac.
Mia Fontaine chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Dude, i was dying, seriously DYING when Light was taking a shit! . ha. Light is such a bitch! I hope you wrote one with BB init, he's my favy.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »